WTS Preban M1A Sage International EBR - PRICE DROP

JimmyRussell

NES Member
Rating - 100%
12   0   0

Description : Preban M1A (Rare USGI Parts) in SAGE EBR Chassis. SAGE kit was professionally installed by Only the Best firearms out of Florida. I purchased this gun a couple of years ago and have not had a chance to shoot it more than a handful of times, so I am selling it to fund some other toys. Gun was a safe queen but has some wear under the plastic forend from the screws used to attach it to the bottom of the chassis - other than that it is mint.

Accessories : 6 preban magazines, extra sage furniture (comes with factory black & green which was painted by original owner), Springfield scope mount, Harris Bipod & generic hard case.

Selling Terms : FTF in Woburn, Mass Rifle Association or Precision Point Firearms

Price : $2850

Contact Information: Private Message

Pictures:

gun.jpg

bipod.jpg

Back of Receiver.jpg
Chassis.jpg
Magf.jpg
Mount.jpg
Rail.jpg

Statement of Legal compliance:
I will comply with all Federal and State Laws. If the firearm is to be shipped, you must provide me with a signed copy of your dealer's FFL (or your 03FFL if this is a Curio and Relic). For private party face-to-face transactions (only permitted by Fed law when both buyer and seller live in same state), I will meet all applicable state and federal laws.

When ammunition, magazines or other regulated items are sold/bought or traded as part of this transaction, I agree to follow all applicable local, state and federal laws and regulations pertaining to these items.

Last edited:
Top Bottom