1. If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

2. Dismiss Notice

WTS PREBAN Heckler & Koch HK 91 A3 & EXTRAS!! Priced to SELL!

Discussion in 'WTS/WTT Rifles' started by JFL, Jun 7, 2019.

1. JFL

JFL NES Member

FOR SALE! Excellent Condition IB Date Code (1981) PREBAN Collapsible Stock Heckler & Koch HK 91 chambered in .308/7.62 NATO!!! Included with this rifle is 5 magazines, a black soft carry case (not pictured) AND a matching OD Green Fixed Stock!!! The photos speak for themselves. This is an excellent condition preban original H&K showing very little wear!! The rifle is priced to sell. There are a few of these around at some well known dealers and they are priced several hundred dollars (in some cases nearly a thousand dollars) more and without the collapsible stock or extra magazines.

Price: $2,995!

I will meet at a mutually agreeable FFL to process the transfer. Credit Cards will be accepted at + 3%.

I will comply with all Federal and State Laws. If the firearm is to be shipped, you must provide me with a signed copy of your dealer's FFL (or your 03FFL if this is a Curio and Relic). For private party face-to-face transactions (only permitted by Fed law when both buyer and seller live in same state), I will meet all applicable state and federal laws.

When ammunition, magazines or other regulated items are sold/bought or traded as part of this transaction, I agree to follow all applicable local, state and federal laws and regulations pertaining to these items.

Attached Files:

2. JFL

JFL NES Member

Still available Also, have a few in black in great condition.

Last edited: Jun 20, 2019
    jimmy 91265 likes this.
  3. JFL

JFL NES Member

PM for photos of a black 91 if you're interested. Will include a claw scope mount if it sells in the next week.