• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Preban G19 Mags $42.50

Still too pricey though. I've never paid more than $30/ea for preban G19 mags.

I hear this left and right here, that it is not hard to get preban 9mm Glock mags at such reasonable prices, but my experience just doesn't jibe with that. At least, not if people are talking about A) drop-free FML magazines that B) are low 9mm marked. They literally fly off the metaphorical shelf faster than one can react when priced at almost triple what's being talked about.

The only way I see people getting preban 9mm Glock mags regularly at reasonable prices is if they are those "grey area" mags that can't be distinguished from the early post-ban mags (high 9mm marking, one-sided mag catch). Maybe occasionally you can find a U-notch (verifiably preban) mag at that price, but rarely I'd bet, and finding a verifiably preban FML 9mm magazine at that price reminds me of stories about finding priceless musical instruments at garage sales for $1...i.e., not something that happens every day and not something you're likely to encounter unless you go around scouring stores, gun shows, etc.

Back
Top Bottom