1. If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

2. Dismiss Notice

WTS Preban Essential Arms J-15 Rifle $1100 shipped!

Discussion in 'WTS/WTT Rifles' started by 10mmbelow, Apr 13, 2019.

1. 10mmbelow

10mmbelow NES Member

Took this in trade and have no use for it. Essential Arms preban J-15 rifle. The receiver is in excellent condition as pictured. Rear stock has a funky extended butt pad and the barrel has a compensator. Will include a brand new in wrap USGI Parsons Precision preban 30rd magazine. Wrapper is dated 1984.

$1100 shipped to your FFL. Will remove the upper and stock and sell for $900 shipped. Please send an EMAIL to [email protected] - I do not always check my PM's here. Thank you.

EA1.jpg

EA2.jpg

EA3.jpg

EA4.jpg

Statement of Legal compliance:
    I will comply with all Federal and State Laws. If the firearm is to be shipped, you must provide me with a signed copy of your dealer's FFL (or your 03FFL if this is a Curio and Relic). For private party face-to-face transactions (only permitted by Fed law when both buyer and seller live in same state), I will meet all applicable state and federal laws.

When ammunition, magazines or other regulated items are sold/bought or traded as part of this transaction, I agree to follow all applicable local, state and federal laws and regulations pertaining to these items.