1. If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

2. Dismiss Notice

WTS PreBan Cobray M-11 SWD Carbine

Discussion in 'WTS/WTT Rifles' started by The Herd, Aug 10, 2019.

1. The Herd

The Herd NES Member

Want to sell my Pre-Ban Cobray M - 11 / NINE S.W.D. with a LAGE MFG MAX-11S mk2 upper carbine

Description: 1989 Pre-Ban Cobray M - 11 / NINE S.W.D. with a LAGE MFG MAX-11S mk2 upper carbine (faux suppressor).

Accessories: Four Pre-Ban 30 round magazines, one ten round magazine, a Cobray mag loader, flip-up (nothing special) sights, and the book pictured...

Selling terms: Cash is King, E-FA10, or FFL close by (we can talk about the fee).

Price: $1,100

Contact Information: PM Here

Statement of Legal compliance: I will comply with all Federal and State Laws. If the firearm is to be shipped, you must provide me with a signed copy of your dealer's FFL (or your 03FFL if this is a Curio and Relic). For private party face-to-face transactions (only permitted by Fed law when both buyer and seller live in same state), I will meet all applicable state and federal laws.

When ammunition, magazines or other regulated items are sold/bought or traded as part of this transaction, I agree to follow all applicable local, state and federal laws and regulations pertaining to these items.

Attached Files:

Last edited: Aug 11, 2019 at 8:36 AM
    WesternRay likes this.