WTS NIW Chrome AR bolt/carrier, Preban mags, IR Nightvision binocs - Yahtzee Yard Sale

Sporter1

NES Member
1. 9 mm AR upper with bolt and charging handle. OD green. Small bit of rail wear from scope. Price: SOLD

2. NIW DPMS Chrome AR15 bolt. Price: $100

3. Working M18 Infra-red (IR) binocular with case and extra cable. Great shape. Takes 2 "C" batteries. Price $200. FTF cash or will ship for $20 (it's heavy).

Location: Boston (95 loop) or reasonable distance can be made to work.

Selling Terms : FTF cash or will ship USPS.

Contact Information: send email to [email protected]

Pictures:
IMG_5908.jpgIMG_5909.jpgIMG_5910.jpg IMG_9195.jpg IMG_9196.jpg

Last edited:
Preban Mags:

1 available - NOS USGI M1a mag in wrap dated 1/75. Opened for inspection only-Lots of fake wrappers out there. Marked "W" Price : $50
1 available - Preban G3/HK91 20 round mag. Price : $20
1 available - Preban NOS 75 round Chinese AK 7.62 drum mag. Triangle 36. Price : $275
1 available - Preban NOS Sig Sauer P226 hard chrome 15 round mag. Price : $100

Location: Boston (95 loop) or reasonable distance can be made to work but happy to ship.

Selling Terms : FTF cash or will ship USPS.

Contact Information: send email to [email protected]

Pictures:
IMG_6139.jpgIMG_6140.jpgIMG_6141.jpg

Statement of legal compliance:
I will comply with all Federal and State Laws. If the firearm is to be shipped, you must provide me with a signed copy of your dealer's FFL. For private party face-to-face transactions (only permitted by Fed law when both buyer and seller live in same state), I will meet all applicable state and federal laws.

When ammunition, magazines or other regulated items are sold/bought or traded as part of this transaction, I agree to follow all applicable local, state and federal laws and regulations pertaining to these items.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom