• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

SOLD PREBAN Beautiful Mak90 with Plum Furniture + 1 Mag $1999

Mr. Shelby

Dealer
NES Member
This specific mak90 is from 1993, Mak90s are a fantastic AKM choice and are regarded as having one of the crisper triggers from the factory. This one specifically has had the horrendous thumbhole stock/grip removed and a plum-colored polymer furniture set has been added. I also refinish bakelite/furniture on the side so if you want a different set of furniture we can custom make one for you no problem (extra cost)

PRICE- $1999 trades always welcome. Comes with 1 steel surplus mag, have plenty available, see here: AK MAGS

Statement of Legal compliance:
I will comply with all Federal and State Laws. If the firearm is to be shipped, you must provide me with a signed copy of your dealer's FFL (or your 03FFL if this is a Curio and Relic).

When ammunition, magazines or other regulated items are sold/bought or traded as part of this transaction, I agree to follow all applicable local, state and federal laws and regulations pertaining to these items.

Attachments

• mak1.JPG
    mak1.JPG
    34.8 KB · Views: 389
  • mak2.JPG
    mak2.JPG
    191.2 KB · Views: 331
  • mak3.JPG
    mak3.JPG
    159 KB · Views: 282
  • mak4.JPG
    mak4.JPG