• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

WTS SKS & Preban Chinese Flatback & Warsaw Pact AK-47 mags and drums

55_grain

NES Member
For sale:

SKS fixed 20-rd mag. Chinese-marked. $80
SKS duckbill 30-rd mag. Preban , USA-magazine branded. $70

AK-47 7.62x39 mags:
Chinese flatback 30-rd mags. My fav AK mag. New old stock! It doesn't get better than this for a preban mag! $40/ea.

1649341401021.png

AK-47 Mags. (Pic above) For your 7.62x39 AK and clones. 30-round steel Warsaw Pact mags (I think they're Romanian but may be mixed) in excellent/VG condition. May have proof markings and or serial #'s stamped on the spine. Some have electropenciled serial numbers on them from original issue. $25/each.

AK-47 Mags, Chinese, 5-round flatbacks. Preban, not that it matters, short mags for hunting restrictions. $20/ea, have 5-6.
---------------------------------------------------------

1649341354336.png
1649341374655.png

Chinese 75-round drums. Preban. The back opens up so you can load them today and wind them up when you need them! $250, I have several. Free Chinese commie drum pouch to the next buyer who wants one.
Romanian 75-round drums. Preban, old top-loading design. $225/ea

EVIL POSTBAN 30-round .223/5.56mm AK promags. Fits Norinco BWK-92 and WASR-3's, maybe others. Know your local laws. $15/ea

EVIL POSTBAN 30-round AK mags. New construction, steel body, plastic follower. Might be Croatian? Know your local laws before ordering. $12.50/ea

Scratch-n-Ding Bin. When my box of imperfect mags gets full, I sell them off cheap. Feeling handy? Keep reading!
......AK-47 mags - grade B. Fully functional, preban, range ready, non-stuck followers. Some spots of surface rust that could use some steel wool and oil. $20, and I've got 20 of these!

......AK-47 mags - grade C. These need some work before they're fully functional. They will have cosmoline, or stuck followers, or areas of deep rust, or dents that prevent them from being fully loaded. But they're basically free at $15. Only 5-10 in this condition

Terms:
$10 shipping for up to 4 mags or the drum.
$15 shipping for up to 10 mags; $20 shipping for up to 25 mags
or FTF in Auburn, MA
Cash, check, USPS MO, 90% US or .999 silver. Venmo. Google Pay. Zelle. Paypal (FF only!)

Statement of Legal compliance:
I will comply with all Federal and State Laws. If the firearm is to be shipped, you must provide me with a signed copy of your dealer's FFL (or your 03FFL if this is a Curio and Relic). For private party face-to-face transactions (only permitted by Fed law when both buyer and seller live in same state), I will meet all applicable state and federal laws.
When ammunition, magazines or other regulated items are sold/bought or traded as part of this transaction, I agree to follow all applicable local, state and federal laws and regulations pertaining to these items.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom