Pre Healy???

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tell that to the FFL’s that don’t sell new AR’s, which is all of them in MA. A lower here and there, sure. But no one is bringing in and selling new AR’s. Well, at least that I know of. I’m often wrong.
Lol, there's literally been many thousands of new ARs/lowers brought into mass since the edict. Just because some $800 DPMS "shithouse rubberlips edition" rifle isn't hanging on the pegs anymore at deli ticket emporium doesn't mean that it's not happening.

in the current political climate any owner of the any registered AR lower is a violator, so, in case of any doubts - do not get it, that`s all.
I would go a step further and suggest that any pant shitter in Mass should just sell all their s*** and get out of the way because there's plenty of people that would be willing to buy it right now.... [laugh] if "mAss c0MplyAince" makes it difficult for them to sleep, they should move or pick a new hobby. It's inherently perilous legally to own guns in mass. People either have to accept that reality or move on.

Tell that to the FFL’s that don’t sell new AR’s, which is all of them in MA. A lower here and there, sure. But no one is bringing in and selling new AR’s. Well, at least that I know of. I’m often wrong.
I always thought it was due to the MA AWB which is actually state law? Very few manufacturers are willing to cater to MA AWB spec AND deal with Healy, when the regular stuff they build flies off the shelf these days...

I always thought it was due to the MA AWB which is actually state law? Very few manufacturers are willing to cater to MA AWB spec AND deal with Healy, when the regular stuff they build flies off the shelf these days...

This I’m unsure of. I don’t know if any of the number of manufacturers that won’t so much as sell you a hat, used to sell directly to MA before 2016.
Anyone confirm whether or not Aero (or anyone else) would ship to MA before 2016?

This I’m unsure of. I don’t know if any of the number of manufacturers that won’t so much as sell you a hat, used to sell directly to MA before 2016.
Anyone confirm whether or not Aero (or anyone else) would ship to MA before 2016?
Bravo Company used to sell to MA - bought an upper from them direct in 2010. I don't remember when they stopped shipping here.

Bravo Company used to sell to MA - bought an upper from them direct in 2010. I don't remember when they stopped shipping here.
Yes they did stop it sucks i just set up a Login with them and try to order a bunch of stuff and when I put my address and they were like no I we don’t ship to this state thanks to our Communist DA

What's worse than "pre-healy" listings is the scammers in the classifieds calling a pre-healy AR a "pre-ban" and charging preban prices for it! That is just plain fraud and I wish the admins would kill those ads. Unknowing buyers will get screwed over it and the sellers absolutely know better.

Have you seen the prices of legit prebans? Let's say I'm a shop - I can make 10-15% off a new AR and risk(albeit minimal to non existent risk) hassle from the AG's office/FRB/local licensing authority with potential legal fees to fight the good fight, or I can buy pre 94 AR's at 1750 and sell them for 2750. And if I'm feeling really frisky I can sell lowers marked up 600% and let you, the customer, assume any "risk" of non compliance.

As for the pre-Mora language, numerous shops in MA try and convince people that Mora is perched atop their home waiting to attack should they even glance at a pre-edict rifle, and some dealers even have Mora's office on speed dial. Fear is good for business is some cases.

Why are people advertising “Pre Healy” ar’s for sale like she’s god and she made a new law??? This Is a honestly question I’m not trying to be a jerk here to please thanks.

Anyone here selling anything "pre Healey" either doesn't know any better and believes the cuck FFL law talk about it being standing law and unneedingly trying to play it safe or they just want to make $$ selling to the ones who don't know any better.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom