Pre Healy???

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's an intelligence test, sort of like Nigerian Prince scams. There is always someone willing to part with their money or people would not keep trying.

I recently got a really nice cashiers check from a non-existent bank for $1800 more than a gun I was advertising for sale. Just send the difference along to the buyer and keep $100 for your trouble. It made @MAGAArms really really jealous that I scored a cashiers check and he has been trying for weeks to get this guy to send him one.

Pre-Healey is the same game. Just make sure you are playing for the right reasons and outcomes. Me, I play to put pieces of paper on the side of my safe held up with magnets with random large numbers printed on them.

Why are people advertising “Pre Healy” ar’s for sale like she’s god and she made a new law??? This Is a honestly question I’m not trying to be a jerk here to please thanks.
only pre-ban is a pre-1994, that would allow not to pin the muzzle break, etc. AKs specifically it is probably worth it, but, prices now make it unreasonable. just build an AR from a stripped lower and ignore all this BS.

Here's an honest answer:
She made a statement, that made people sh*t their pants. And she gave a short window where she said she wouldn't follow up with any prosecution, but did leave it open that should could follow up. Will she? Who knows with her. If she did, and you wanted to fight it, then you could.... it would cost you a lot of legal fees. Would you win? Probably, but who knows in this state.

So because of that, people wanted to avoid any problems and lots of money lost in lawyers. Some people pay for all kinds of insurance / extended warranties and some people don't

For others, they know it's not the law, and its bark and not bite.

And as for not mentioning her name anywhere, I agree. I'm sure she and her team scan this site every day for her name.

I do wish we would change the preferred nomenclature to “pre-edict” so as not to give that c*** any more notoriety. Just sayin.
this whole 'edict' thing only confuses new people and gives absolutely 0 sense of what it actually means from the ownership or build perspective. it took me quite a bit of time to comprehend as well, as it is misrepresented on purpose in a lot of selling ads, with no good comprehensible explanations posted anywhere.

Because the She said after Xday you get into trouble the rest of us with pre X day rifles she has not decided to come after us “yet”

this whole 'edict' thing only confuses new people and gives absolutely 0 sense of what it actually means from the ownership or build perspective. it took me quite a bit of time to comprehend as well, as it is misrepresented on purpose in a lot of selling ads, with no good comprehensible explanations posted anywhere.
The exact opposite is true, because in one word it accurately details that it is not indeed law.

Because the She said after Xday you get into trouble the rest of us with pre X day rifles she has not decided to come after us “yet”
in the current political climate any owner of the any registered AR lower is a violator, so, in case of any doubts - do not get it, that`s all.

Her move was intended to get gun shops to stop selling new ARs more than anything... She knows if she came after us plebs that the state would be tied up in so much litigation her grandchildren would need lawyers... But gun shops are far fewer in number and, in her estimation, are on less sure legal footing...

Lol
Well, if you read the thing her claim is that they're all "bad". It's not even worth caring about, honestly.

Tell that to the FFL’s that don’t sell new AR’s, which is all of them in MA. A lower here and there, sure. But no one is bringing in and selling new AR’s. Well, at least that I know of. I’m often wrong.

Tell that to the FFL’s that don’t sell new AR’s, which is all of them in MA. A lower here and there, sure. But no one is bringing in and selling new AR’s. Well, at least that I know of. I’m often wrong.
that is exactly were confusion breeds - the mixing up of all the facts of what an FFL business can sell with what a private citizen can own/build, then with what an existing lawful owner can re-sell, etc.
and then bringing on top of an actual facts all the AGs statements and edicts, etc.

Here's an honest answer:
She made a statement, that made people sh*t their pants. And she gave a short window where she said she wouldn't follow up with any prosecution, but did leave it open that should could follow up. Will she? Who knows with her. If she did, and you wanted to fight it, then you could.... it would cost you a lot of legal fees. Would you win? Probably, but who knows in this state.

So because of that, people wanted to avoid any problems and lots of money lost in lawyers. Some people pay for all kinds of insurance / extended warranties and some people don't

For others, they know it's not the law, and its bark and not bite.

And as for not mentioning her name anywhere, I agree. I'm sure she and her team scan this site every day for her name.
Yes I totally agree I think we should never mention her in any way or even acknowledge the face she Exist LOL honestly they want us to be afraid of nothing then they will WIN

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom