Pre Healey

For those FFLs that sell/transfer lowers, why aren't they announcing front-and-center that they do?
Because they don't want any heat from the gestapo. You need to go find them for yourself. Stop at every gun shop and ffl you can, buy something, get to know them, etc.

What prevents Glocks from conforming to AG regs - the LCI. Well Glocks have an LCI, right? We all know that.

Now go look up Draper v Healey.

As for lowers we have written law, precedence, and ATF interpretations on our side. Unfortunately things like that don't matter in MA.

For those FFLs that sell/transfer lowers, why aren't they announcing front-and-center that they do?

Healey can revoke their ability to sell in Mass at her discretion just like the CLEOs of our licensing town/city can do the same with our LTCs. She doesnt need a legal precedent to do that here in Mass. Shes already done it 2 or 3 times.

The only way we could have won this was, if in the beginning, every FFL came together and fought back against her as a whole.

I'm trying to engage with the community as much as humanly possible. But work and all prevents timing. I've had plenty of ftf interactions with NES'ers but it's a crapshoot. Havent met that guy that's willing to give me the rundown on how to obtain. Yeah, paint us NES'ers who aren't privy to this info as the a**h***s for wanting IN. As long you got yours.
Do what I did. Pony up for some pre ban AR's. They're for sale in the classifides often. That's where mine came from. Great info, great sellers and great purse fighters are all here on NES. What else do you expect. If you expect stupid low prices, your expectations are clearly to high, in the middle of a high demand, low supply market.

Do what I did. Pony up for some pre ban AR's. They're for sale in the classifides often. That's where mine came from. Great info, great sellers and great purse fighters are all here on NES. What else do you expect. If you expect stupid low prices, your expectations are clearly to high, in the middle of a high demand, low supply market.
I have more than 5, less than 50 lowers right now looking to be built right now. Post and pre Hitler. In my 2 years I've purchased over 25 guns. Spent thousands on pre ban mags. Half of them which I've purchased from ffls I've found right here on Northeastshooters. And if any one of the awesome members I've dealt with want to chime in, I DO NOT lowball people. I've learned much and found sources for 87.8% of things I need at this point. My point all along is that someone who is not able to spend as much money as I and others on this forum will NEVER find out the info I've come across purchasing a gun once a year. Or they'll be 90 by the time they learn the secret handshake, which, by that point they'll be too decrepit to shoot anyways so what's the point? I stand by my previous statement. Maura is a MASTER at sowing seeds of division. When a LEGIT mass gun owner asks a simple question of "Where can I get a lower?" And keeps getting the runaround because our members think hes a Maura plant, that's as divided a community as it gets.

I really do understand the why behind it. I get it considering the environment Frau Healey created. I've met great people since I've joined and I'm sure I'll continue to. You got me all wrong. I've never expected low prices. Everyone I've ever purchased from got what they felt was a great price for their firearms.

This thread is still going and im sure all the helpful people have PM'd you with all the FFL's willing to help by now right? If not you must not have figured out the secret handshake yet. At least two people on here were willing to give you some info. Take it and run.

Healey can revoke their ability to sell in Mass at her discretion just like the CLEOs of our licensing town/city can do the same with our LTCs. She doesnt need a legal precedent to do that here in Mass. Shes already done it 2 or 3 times.

The only way we could have won this was, if in the beginning, every FFL came together and fought back against her as a whole.

She's done this with Glocks. I've heard nothing about lowers. A dealer in Sutton was fined or theatened to be shut down, Mike in Northboro was fined and shut down, and our favorite Gunparlor was fined if i recall, and probably coerced into a negative PR slander campaign as part of the settlement. There is some AG regs on Glocks, and I'm not going to bother citing, because its a dealer only thing...that may give the state a leg to stand on legally. In the end, its always pared down to a fine and slap on the wrist. Even Mike who was selling metric shit ton of off list pistols only got like a 5-10 grand fine. But he lost his Dealers lisc as part of the settlement and closed down last I knew.

I don't think anything to my knowledge has been done to any dealers about new post 2016 lowers that I've heard about. They are illegal in her mind...but just because she said it does not make it a law that someone can be charged with. I guess, threats of lawyers or fines could always be brought forth, but the first question would be what "law" have a broken? To me its shaky legal ground.....and likely something that would get picked up by our friends in Comm 2A possibly they are just waiting for a client to be wrung up on a violation of her " Opinion"

I don't know....don't care. I bought all my needs way before she even became AG when the writing was well on the wall YEARS ago.

There's always a test case I guess....and that's what keeps most dealers from selling....Fear of getting crushed with Legal fees/Fines/Loss of Income. Other dealers are selling obviously and getting fair market value typical to any thing government causes prices to rise above normal on. Can't blame dealers they didn't create the market, the ones that are selling are doing a service getting these into MA.

Till theres a legal move somewhere, there will be people that line up to buy them, and pantsshitters that avoid them like the plague.

Last edited:
She's done this with Glocks. I've heard nothing about lowers. A dealer in Sutton was fined or theatened to be shut down, Mike in Northboro was fined and shut down, and our favorite Gunparlor was fined if i recall, and probably coerced into a negative PR slander campaign as part of the settlement. There is some AG regs on Glocks, and I'm not going to bother citing, because its a dealer only thing...that may give the state a leg to stand on legally. In the end, its always pared down to a fine and slap on the wrist. Even Mike who was selling metric shit ton of off list pistols only got like a 5-10 grand fine. But he lost his Dealers lisc as part of the settlement and closed down last I knew.

I don't think anything to my knowledge has been done to any dealers about new post 2016 lowers that I've heard about. They are illegal in her mind...but just because she said it does not make it a law that someone can be charged with. I guess, threats of lawyers or fines could always be brought forth, but the first question would be what "law" have a broken? To me its shaky legal ground.....and likely something that would get picked up by our friends in Comm 2A possibly they are just waiting for a client to be wrung up on a violation of her " Opinion"

I don't know....don't care. I bought all my needs way before she even became AG when the writing was well on the wall YEARS ago.

There's always a test case I guess....and that's what keeps most dealers from selling....Fear of getting crushed with Legal fees/Fines/Loss of Income. Other dealers are selling obviously and getting fair market value typical to any thing government causes prices to rise above normal on. Can't blame dealers they didn't create the market, the ones that are selling are doing a service getting these into MA.

Till theres a legal move somewhere, there will be people that line up to buy them, and pantsshitters that avoid them like the plague.

Thats the disgusting beauty of it tho. She doesnt need to do anything. The majority of FFLs just hop skipped and bowed down to her edict without any push back.

Her goal was to keep FFLs from selling ARs and AKs...doing that, she doesnt even have to waste time with "US", the LTC holder and shes pretty much dried up all the sale and transfers of them without even bringing anyone to court or charging anyone with anything.

Thats the disgusting beauty of it tho. She doesnt need to do anything. The majority of FFLs just hop skipped and bowed down to her edict without any push back.

Her goal was to keep FFLs from selling ARs and AKs...doing that, she doesnt even have to waste time with "US", the LTC holder and shes pretty much dried up all the sale and transfers of them without even bringing anyone to court or charging anyone with anything.

Yes. This is absolutely true. But by not putting yourself in their shoes, you or me complaining they dont have a set of balls, is being a total hypocrite. Think of it this way, dealers are just trying to navigate a system the we the voters of MA put in place. Yet when we want them to ingnore it, THEY should be the ones to take the state on alone and get their lives crushed? No...its us that should be doing something about it.

The state mantra is a series of threats, lawsuits and crushing fines, closure or loss of lisc, further backed by a base of cloudy laws. This is assisted by a perverse unconstitutional state legal system where odds are good they will ride you til your out of money and break and just pay a fine. These tactics scare most small businesses to stay in line. Generational businesses that have been in the state for years dont want to play games with this.

I mean theyve done this with dealers and off list pistols, theyve done it with f***ing dealers of ammo that are not even in this state. And its worked for the most part. The ammo thing is getting better because dealers are just figuring out how to understand and follow the laws of our retarded commonwealth. Still others dont want to go near selling here EVER.

Will there be a test case with lowers? Who knows? I wouldnt rule it out, and just by looking at the recent cases....if a case started today, Itll be 2025 before we are looking at a resolution. So I hope whoever they go after has deep legal pockets.

It’s unfortunate but we all are guilty for letting our tax money work against our freedoms for allowing morons to run the government

Last edited:
I’ve argued online with a avid hunter who I think was a selectman in Mansfield who was and voted DemoCRAP . I’ll say it again. If you vote, and you vote DemoCRAP, your voting against gun rights. He refused to accept that. Liberalism is a mental disorder.

Well yes and No.

The problem is MA voters no doubt they for the most part are fully retarded. I have people at my gun club that vote democrat. I think they are severely retarded but they are usually a teacher, public union or in some state gravy train. Or they are an old fxcked up Kennedy type that votes that way cause their parents did.

Our REPUBLICAN govenor for instance. Total RINO. Total lying a**h***.

The MA Republican party proves they have no f***ing brains as well. MA has a full history of pigeonholing voters into a**h*** RINO govenors because “a real republican cant win”.
I swear to god they let Democrats tell them who is Ok to get a nomination.

That f***ed up thinking has poisoned us forever. And like last election in the second term after RINO Charliehas proven himself a total fxcking Dickwad, it leaves us with only a vote for Mickey Mouse. Basically taking our vote away. Id rather vote for a REAL Republican and lose than have the choice between a fake lying a**h*** and a Communist Democrat.

Most Republican Reps though are solid and with us. They are the minority and cant do shit

Just about any Democrat with the exception of Gobi and a few others are bad. But even Gobi if push came to shove with the rank and file would cave in like a house of cards.

MA is a political asshxle and will continue to be with no end in sight.
The majority of people here in the east and the cities just continue to prove they are government loving pussies and sheep eating at the government trough, and will out vote us at every turn in large elections

Last edited:
I have more than 5, less than 50 lowers right now looking to be built right now. Post and pre Hitler. In my 2 years I've purchased over 25 guns. Spent thousands on pre ban mags. Half of them which I've purchased from ffls I've found right here on Northeastshooters. And if any one of the awesome members I've dealt with want to chime in, I DO NOT lowball people. I've learned much and found sources for 87.8% of things I need at this point. My point all along is that someone who is not able to spend as much money as I and others on this forum will NEVER find out the info I've come across purchasing a gun once a year. Or they'll be 90 by the time they learn the secret handshake, which, by that point they'll be too decrepit to shoot anyways so what's the point? I stand by my previous statement. Maura is a MASTER at sowing seeds of division. When a LEGIT mass gun owner asks a simple question of "Where can I get a lower?" And keeps getting the runaround because our members think hes a Maura plant, that's as divided a community as it gets.

I’ve been shooting my whole life. But always on private property with friends. It took joining a club and the action shooting community to meet the people you’re talking about. You also have to remember that within the firearms community there are divisions as to what should be legal. Just because they own a gun, doesn’t mean they support the 2nd. There are plenty of Joe Bidens at every club. I’m not giving up the name of my FFL unless I trust that person, and for me it’s a high bar.

You also have to remember that within the firearms community there are divisions as to what should be legal. Just because they own a gun, doesn’t mean they support the 2nd. There are plenty of Joe Bidens at every club. I’m not giving up the name of my FFL unless I trust that person, and for me it’s a high bar.
/thread

Lets not forget the AG can still make your life miserable even if you are following the law.

I’ve argued online with a avid hunter who I think was a selectman in Mansfield who was and voted DemoCRAP . I’ll say it again. If you vote, and you vote DemoCRAP, your voting against gun rights. He refused to accept that. Liberalism is a mental disorder.
Absolutely. I'll never for the life of me understand the mindset of a liberal gun owner. Theres a crap ton of them too. There's a whole subreddit dedicated to these people. 50k deep. Imagine how many AREN'T online.

Back
Top Bottom