Pre-Healey WASR for sale on armslist.... is this a good deal?

i still get a kick out of thinking back and laughing at the wasr10s on Fourseasons rack for $229 and thinking that was to much.....and that really was not that long ago...then i get sad when i think about the AKs,sks that where around late 80s early 90s for $80 or so and often came with free ammo deals

i still get a kick out of thinking back and laughing at the wasr10s on Fourseasons rack for $229 and thinking that was to much.....and that really was not that long ago...then i get sad when i think about the AKs,sks that where around late 80s early 90s for $80 or so and often came with free ammo deals
When I got into guns summer of 2012 it felt like I could get pretty much whatever I wanted for reasonable prices. RnR in belchertown has wasrs for 550 pretty regularly before the 2013 craze and after that settled down. I always told myself I can get it whenever...ill buy (insert retarded frivolous item here) instead. After prices came back down to earth i decided if there was a gun item I wanted, it takes priority over my other hobbies. Not necessarily because I want it more but because none of my other hobbies have been politicised. I got lucky and snagged an AR lower just a little while before 720....my only regret is not buying a second one that day. Didn't really want to buy another Glock this past summer but you just never know.

But now I'm really wanting a metal detector! It'll have to wait until I restock ammo from my summer shooting season.

I don't find it funny at all. I just find it pathetic and sad. This is what Dimples the Tyrant has done to us and, so far, is still getting away with it. [thinking]

Don't get me wrong. I'm in fine shape myself, but I feel sorry for those M*******s who want and can't find a decent AR or AK for a reasonable (free state) market price. Yes, there are alternatives, but most are either not so great or they are too expensive for most to justify just because Dimples the Tyrant decided one day to go FR on us and become a full-blown anti-2A tyrant.

It's amazing what we put up with just to live in this crazy corrupt leftist social-welfare state. [thinking]

Back
Top Bottom