WTS pre-Healey pedestal sink

Brewer

NES Life Member
NES Member
Ladies and gents, you’re in luck today, and not just because you woke up in the United States of America. I am pleased to offer an exceptionally uncommon find. How rare? Suffice to say this kind of hardware has never been on GunBroker/Armslist and only once prior on NES. Your search is over. Here is the last such pedestal sink you’re likely to ever encounter. Sure, you can buy a new one today, or at least a poor imitation. But look closely and you’ll appreciate what the dealers and connoisseurs look for: this is a dual-tap (“single-action only”) pedestal sink. Most have never seen one in person, much less used it. And you could own it.

IMG_2132.JPG IMG_2133.JPG IMG_2141.JPG

Many were disappointed after missing out on the legendary pedestal sink offering from COOLER a few years ago. We still talk about it because opportunities like this are exceedingly rare. Why? Because they’re not making gear like this any longer. The outsourcing, bottom-lining globalists have ruined hardware with cheap materials and designed obsolescence, like your pickup truck’s rusted frame and circular saw’s burned-out motor. They were built to last only five years. Meanwhile this beauty has been in continuous service since installation in 1945 and still going strong. It was a centerpiece in a Cape Cod style home built for a GI returning from WWII. Just picture how that original owner felt. You get home from storming Normandy beach and kicking Nazi ass, and what do you want? To wash your hands before dinner, that’s what. This is the plumbing equivalent of an M1 Garand. You can find’em more flashy but not more functional, proven, and proud.

Elegant design with tasteful geometry. After all, perfection is achieved not when there’s nothing more to add, but when there’s nothing left to take away. That’s the perspective that led Gaston Glock to revolutionize pistols. Hell, he may have been inspired from washing gun oil off his hands with a similar sink. You will be. Speaking of Glocks, the recessed soap basin doubles as a designated carry gun repository. Picture a no-knock raid while you’re sitting on the can. They may catch you with pants down but no less armed. For those with enough brass to disregard storage law, the underside was practically designed for duct-taping small arms. Or even large arms. Yippee-ki-yay, tyrants.

IMG_2140.JPG IMG_2138.JPG IMG_2143.JPG

But now let’s get to the best part. What’s it like to use? Well just like all the other sinks you’ve ever used, but without compromise or infringement. None of that tepid mixed-temp single-output crap. Double the gallons per minute you and your buds have ever dreamed of (but start slow until you get used to how she handles). No leftist-relativist-post-modernist flexi pipe: rigid piping with enough chrome to make an Escalade feel inadequate, and conveniently sized for a pump shotgun shelf. What's more, no pinned-and-welded nonsense here. Now I know what you’re thinking. “Holy ****, is that even legal in Massachusetts?” Absolutely. Pre-Healey and pre-'94, my friend. She wasn’t even born yet, much less dreaming of restricting your life, liberty, and pursuit of hand hygiene.

IMG_2142.JPG

Why on Earth would I let such a functional piece of American heritage leave my hands? Glad you asked. Simple yet heartbreaking. I’m moving out of Mass for Tennessee. Mighty tempted to bring this beauty with me but she ought to stay behind and support the beleaguered patriots’ cause, just like my pre-'94 standard-capacity mags. Perhaps one day We the People will regain what we took for granted and subsequently lost in some corners of this nation. Let freedom flow.

Measures 3.39 Glock 34’s long, 1.16 X95’s tall, weight inconsequential to an American. Price less than a funeral. PM with only serious inquiries or smartass remarks.

Last three purchasers got cold feet about the legalities. To clarify, this is not an NFA item and there is no form to file with the ATF. It's just plumbing.

Don't miss this chance! It's dismantled and ready for you.

IMG_2191.JPG

Back
Top Bottom