WTS Pre Healey AR15 Lower Receivers - Brand New - 2 to choose from

Reptile

NES Member
Rating - 100%
98   0   0

Description : Remsport Lowers from the Group Buy in 2009. Pre Healey. These were made in Massachusetts so they have been in state the whole time.

Accessories : Bill of Sale.

Selling Terms : Cash, No Returns. Social distancing.

Price : $900 for each of the stripped lowers. All major banks and ATM's are in the area. Please come with funds in hand. Due to some banks limiting cash withdrawals it may be hard to obtain.

Contact Information: PM

Pictures: LQQK - these are the actual photos of the lowers.

Statement of Legal compliance:

You must show me your LTC. Due to recent events, you will have to validate you LTC - you can do that online and send the validation to my email.

https://mircs.chs.state.ma.us/fa10/...nitLicenseValidation&page=1&bod=1567624065156

I will comply with all Federal and State Laws. If the firearm is to be shipped, you must provide me with a signed copy of your dealer's FFL (or your 03FFL if this is a Curio and Relic). For private party face-to-face transactions (only permitted by Fed law when both buyer and seller live in same state), I will meet all applicable state and federal laws.

When ammunition, magazines or other regulated items are sold/bought or traded as part of this transaction, I agree to follow all applicable local, state and federal laws and regulations pertaining to these items.

Lower #2 (stripped and has logo)
IMG_6331.jpeg
IMG_6332.jpeg

Lower #3 (stripped and without a logo)

IMG_6333.jpeg

IMG_6335.jpeg

Last edited:
Top Bottom