• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

WTS Pre-Ban PWA M4 Commando - Sold. AR-15 Mags, accessories, ammo still available

*** RIFLE SOLD, ACCESSORIES & AMMO AVAILABLE ***

Rare Pre-Ban (pre-1994) PWA M4 Commando rifle in great condition, chambered in 5.56mm. Made in Milan, Illinois. Lower is made by LMT for PWA. 16" upper with 1/9 twist. $2,200 cash OBO, no trades please. When PMing, please indicate which item you are inquiring about, I have multiple listed.

Optional accessories - reasonable offers considered, buy multiple items for good discount:
  • ADCO 1x 3 MOA Red Dot Reflex Sight (China) - $60
  • UTG Tactical OP Bipod, QD Lever Mount, Height 8.0-12.4" (New in box) - $40

Optional ammo - reasonable offers considered, buy multiple items for good discount, LTC required:
  • Georgia Arms "Canned Heat" can of 223 Remington 55gr Full Metal Jacket, 1,000 rds - $600
  • Federal 223 Rem Ammo 55 Grain FMJ, loose in bag, 240 rds - $120
  • Once-fired Remington 223 brass, 60 rds - free with purchase of anything else here to 1st person who asks for it

Statement of Legal compliance:

I will comply with all Federal and State Laws. If the firearm is to be shipped, you must provide me with a signed copy of your dealer's FFL (or your 03FFL if this is a Curio and Relic). For private party face-to-face transactions (only permitted by Fed law when both buyer and seller live in same state), I will meet all applicable state and federal laws.

When ammunition, magazines or other regulated items are sold/bought or traded as part of this transaction, I agree to follow all applicable local, state and federal laws and regulations pertaining to these items.

TKm3N4eREm7t-9j4RAihg-sm.png

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom