• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Pre-ban AR-15 mags on craigslist.org

Here is the link: http://boston.craigslist.org/gbs/spo/1100104767.html

and in case it gets flagged:

I have 25 AR-15 mags. I am asking $18.00 each. All of these are made prior to the Magazine ban in Massachusetts. I also have some Pre-Ban Ramline mags. that fit the AR-15, Mini-14 or AR-180. If you but 25 or more I will pay the shipping. Poatal Money Order only. It is your responsibility to obey all laws in Mass. concerning these magagines. They are Pre ban and do NOT have a date or Law Enforcement only on them. They are all in very good condition. The Ramline are like new. I took them out of the wrapper and put them in my gun safe. [email protected]

Be weary. The location says North Carolina.
I'm not sure why he isn't just trying to sell them locally. People in North Carolina don't have AR's or something?

Reply to: [email protected]
Date: 2009-03-30, 10:59PM EDT

I have 25 AR-15 mags. I am asking $18.00 each. All of these are made prior to the Magazine ban in Massachusetts. I also have some Pre-Ban Ramline mags. that fit the AR-15, Mini-14 or AR-180. If you but 25 or more I will pay the shipping. Poatal Money Order only. It is your responsibility to obey all laws in Mass. concerning these magagines. They are Pre ban and do NOT have a date or Law Enforcement only on them. They are all in very good condition. The Ramline are like new. I took them out of the wrapper and put them in my gun safe. [email protected]

* it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests

He can get more coin selling them to folks in commie states..

In NC, you go to your favorite store and pick up new ones cheap.

I don't think the OP is the seller, I think he's posting something that is offered on Craigslist. Craigslist's official policy is no weapons or weapon components, so it'll probably be deleted from there in a matter of hours. By posting it here, more people who would actually buy see the e-mail address and post.

I'm not the seller, i just noticed it on craigslist and posted it here as a service to anyone looking to pick up AR-15 mags, nothing more.

Back
Top Bottom