Pre ban 30 round magazine

I just 3D print mine.

Spring and all.

Ghost Mags.

that’s an amazing idea. I’ve only been 3Ding the bodies and smelting the springs. 3Ding the whole thing will save time and money. Tricky to find preban mediums to use though.

I typically see $30-$35 depending on condition, external date, N.O.S or used. Some go for $40-$50 ea. But I wouldn’t pay that.

that’s an amazing idea. I’ve only been 3Ding the bodies and smelting the springs. 3Ding the whole thing will save time and money. Tricky to find preban mediums to use though.

You may laugh but the 3d models to print an AR magazine, including the spring are online lol. I don't know how well it would work in real life. It might be a one time use magazine, but with a 3d printer that's still okay.

You may laugh but the 3d models to print an AR magazine, including the spring are online lol. I don't know how well it would work in real life. It might be a one time use magazine, but with a 3d printer that's still okay.

yeah now that I think of it, with enough skill and practice someone could probably make them look like preban orlites. Even date them. Personally I’d rather just buy the real thing.

I know that this won't be any help but in Feb. I was at a gun show in West Palm Beach Fl and they were selling 30 round metal pre bans for $10.00 each. That's all I will say, take the 5th.

more often then not the prices are now $35-40. They pop up on the classifieds often. If you have no luck there, there is always armslist or your local GS. I have found lately the local GS seem to be getting the bottom of the barrel of late from pics ive seen.

Back
Top Bottom