• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Pre 94 C75 mags

Hi guys. Is there any place inside 495 where you can pick up pre-ban mags, particularly CZ75 mags? I haven't seen any stores with a good selection of pre ban mags.

Last edited:
Hi guys. Is there any place inside 495 where you can pick up pre-ban mags, particularly CZ75 mags? I haven't seen any stores with a good selection of pre ban mags.
Lol good luck with that. I’ve got about 4 of them that I got on gunbroker years ago.

If you can find CZ 75 pre-b (Pre firing pin block) those are definitely preban and hold 15 rounds.

Look like these

There are sellers on gunbroker selling the mags and there are some here in the classifieds but be prepared to dig deep in your wallet. They’re not super plentiful and many people realized the value of them in ban states and priced them accordingly

He’s bumped the ad quite a bit. Maybe you can make him an offer?

They are rare - especially here. I sold my one and only pre ban a few years ago and it went immediately after I posted it.
They are usually good quality since they are all metal, unlike the glock prebans... so I guess it's an ok investment.

Honestly, I'm done with the hype and the mark up for old mags. I'll just carry an extra

They are rare - especially here. I sold my one and only pre ban a few years ago and it went immediately after I posted it.
They are usually good quality since they are all metal, unlike the glock prebans... so I guess it's an ok investment.

Honestly, I'm done with the hype and the mark up for old mags. I'll just carry an extra
I have been feeling this way lately too. The new CZ mags are like $25 even from Larry which means you can probably get a deal on them somewhere else.
You kind of have to ask yourself do you want 1 mag for $15 or do you want 5 mags for $125?

I have been feeling this way lately too. The new CZ mags are like $25 even from Larry which means you can probably get a deal on them somewhere else.
You kind of have to ask yourself do you want 1 mag for $15 or do you want 5 mags for $125?
Then there’s plenty of folks who take their chances and buy postban standard capacity mags and hope they never get caught. I’m not advocating the OP do this of course.

Then there’s plenty of folks who take their chances and buy postban standard capacity mags and hope they never get caught. I’m not advocating the OP do this of course.
Me either. I guess I should clarify that I was quoting the previous poster and agreeing with the 10 round mags. Better to have 5 of those than 1 of the pre bans.
Especially seeing as most people want 5 prebans which would end up being 25 post ban 10 round mags cost wise. Also brand new and not beat to shit 30 year old rust buckets

Me either. I guess I should clarify that I was quoting the previous poster and agreeing with the 10 round mags. Better to have 5 of those than 1 of the pre bans.
Especially seeing as most people want 5 prebans which would end up being 25 post ban 10 round mags cost wise. Also brand new and not beat to shit 30 year old rust buckets
No I understood ya. I was just randomly saying that some people don’t care about the mag restrictions in this state 😂

No I understood ya. I was just randomly saying that some people don’t care about the mag restrictions in this state 😂
Gotcha. Making sure the ATF understands me too. 😂😂 I would be the guy who walked in the door with his new post ban mag and was shot dead 18 seconds later by some ATF agent waiting for me.

I’ll play by the rules thank you.

Back
Top Bottom