• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Pre 94 ban high capacity mags

Hi There - I live in NH and have a pair of pre ban US GI AR 15 30-round mags (.223/5.56) and one pre ban US GI 20-round mag.

The two 30-rounders are still in their original plastic packaging with a manufacture date of 1983 written on it. The 20 round mag does not have the original manufacturer's packaging.

I do not currently have an AR and would like to sell these mags. What are the requirements for a MA resident to own/purchase such pre-1994 ban magazines?

Thanks in advance.

LTC-B or A is fine, actually, because an LTC-B holder can own an AR-15 and the magazines.

-Mike

Hi There - I live in NH and have a pair of pre ban US GI AR 15 30-round mags (.223/5.56) and one pre ban US GI 20-round mag.

I do not currently have an AR and would like to sell these mags. What are the requirements for a MA resident to own/purchase such pre-1994 ban magazines?

Money and an LTC.

ANY LTC.

Thanks. What's the going prices for the preban mags these days? I bought these when I lived in NY and paid a pretty penny, but now I live in the Live Free or Die state, so I don't need pre-ban mags... (plus I don't even have an AR!).

Back
Top Bottom