1. If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

2. Dismiss Notice

WTS Pre-94 Ban Colt AR Collection

Discussion in 'WTS/WTT Rifles' started by MPE Racing, Jan 9, 2019.

1. MPE Racing

MPE Racing NES Member

OK, so I have been collecting Pre 94 Colt AR's for quite some time now and I have decided that I am really addicted to early 3 and 4 digit SP1's so I think I am going to sell off a majority of the Blue and Green label guns I have. I haven't had much time to pull any of these out of the safe but email me on the gun(s) that you are interested on and I will get pics as soon as I can. I believe that all of the guns I am listing, other than one, are NIB (100%) or LNIB (98-99%) condition. I am listing the price of each gun separately and I would be willing to sell them all as a package for a deal. Please email me at [email protected] with any questions. If a deal has been reached make sure to post "I will take it" in this post to lock the deal. Here's the list;

Colt R6001 AR-15 Sporter w/collapsible stock (SP1 Carbine) .223 caliber 16" Standard 1:12 twist barrel made between 1977-1985. This is an early SP serial number, all original and is in like new condition and has the original box (very rare) and accessories. Asking $2,650.00 or best reasonable offer.

Colt R6430 Sporter Lightweight 9x19mm 16" Standard 1:10 twist barrel. All original, like new condition and has the original Blue label box with matching serial number and factory accessories. Asking $2,195.00 or best reasonable offer.

Colt R6450 AR-15 9mm Carbine 9x19mm 16" Standard 1:10 twist barrel made between 1985-1987. This gun is one of about 550 made with the Raised Fence, Shell Deflector, bayonet lug, NO SEAR BLOCK and Green Label Box. All original, like new condition and has the original Green label box with matching serial number and factory accessories. Asking $2,750.00 or best reasonable offer.

Colt R6450 AR-15 9mm Carbine 9x19mm 16" Standard 1:10 twist barrel made between 1985-1987. This gun is a TA serial number, standard slick side, Shell Deflector, bayonet lug and SEAR BLOCK. All original, like new condition, no box and two factory Colt Mags. $2,100 SOLD

Colt R6520 AR-15A2 Gov't Model Carbine .223 16" Standard 1:7 twist barrel A2 Tapered Ribbed hand guards made between 1988-1990. This gun has a GC serial number, Raised Fence, SEAR BLOCK and Blue Label Box. All original, like new condition and has the original Blue label box with matching serial number and factory accessories. $2,500.00 SOLD

Colt R6530 Sporter Lightweight .223 16" Standard 1:7 Twist barrel A2 Tapered Ribbed hand guards and made around 1991. This gun has a SL serial number, Raised Fence, SEAR BLOCK, RARE "CS" marked stock and Blue Label Box. All original, like new condition and has the original Blue label box with matching serial number and factory accessories. Asking $2,195.00 or best reasonable offer.

Colt R6551 Sporter Target .223 20" Standard A2 1:7 Twist barrel Tapered Ribbed cylindrical hand guards and made around 1991.This gun has a ST serial number, Raised Fence, SEAR BLOCK and Blue Label Box. All original, like new condition and has the original Blue label box with matching serial number and factory accessories. Asking $2,195.00 or best reasonable offer.

Colt R6600 AR-15A2 Sporter H-BAR .223 20" HBAR 1:7 twist barrel A2 Tapered Ribbed cylindrical hand guards made between 1986-1991. This gun has a SP serial number, slick side, NO SEAR BLOCK, bayonet lug and Green Label Box. All original, like new condition and has the original Green label box with matching serial number and factory accessories. $2,350 SOLD

Colt R6830 Sporter Lightweight 7.62x39mm 16" HBAR 1:12 twist barrel A2 Tapered Ribbed made hand guards made around 1993. This gun has a LH serial number, Raised Fence, SEAR BLOCK and Blue Label Box. All original, NIB condition and has the original Blue label box with matching serial number and factory accessories. Asking $2,195.00 or best reasonable offer.

Colt R6830 Sporter Lightweight 7.62x39mm 16" HBAR 1:12 twist barrel A2 Tapered Ribbed made hand guards made around 1993. This gun has a LH serial number, Raised Fence, SEAR BLOCK and Blue Label Box. All original, NIB condition and has the original Blue label box but missing serial number sticker and factory accessories. Asking $1,800. SOLD

Selling Terms : Cash

Contact Information: [email protected]

Statement of Legal compliance:
    I will comply with all Federal and State Laws. If the firearm is to be shipped, you must provide me with a signed copy of your dealer's FFL (or your 03FFL if this is a Curio and Relic). For private party face-to-face transactions (only permitted by Fed law when both buyer and seller live in same state), I will meet all applicable state and federal laws.

When ammunition, magazines or other regulated items are sold/bought or traded as part of this transaction, I agree to follow all applicable local, state and federal laws and regulations pertaining to these items.

Last edited: Mar 18, 2019 at 10:37 AM

2. MPE Racing

MPE Racing NES Member

Friday Bump

Last edited: Jan 25, 2019
    Mustang281 likes this.
  3. MPE Racing

MPE Racing NES Member

Friday bump with reduced prices

4. MPE Racing

MPE Racing NES Member

Updated guns Sold and for the prices they sold for. Plus a Friday Bump

5. MPE Racing

MPE Racing NES Member

6. MPE Racing

MPE Racing NES Member

Monday, probably, last bump before they go back in the safe. If you have any interest now is the time.