• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Pre 94 AR question

I recently bought a pre 94 essential arms J-15. I want to change the upper receiver to a flat top but given how vague our laws are on the subject what am I allowed to do to a pre 94 AR as far as upgrades?

oh no, an evil "pre-94" black gun.... you must turn it over to a fellow NES'r free of charge for proper disposition.

I recently bought a pre 94 essential arms J-15. I want to change the upper receiver to a flat top but given how vague our laws are on the subject what am I allowed to do to a pre 94 AR as far as upgrades?
as long as that flat top has a non pinned flash hidder and a bayo lug your good!

I have no idea what Essential Arms J-15 is but you can do pretty much anything with it ONLY if it left the factory as an assault weapon per AWB of 09/13/1994.

No problem modifying anything you want on the gun....it is that hunk of aluminum called a lower with the serial number and mag well that counts!

M16A2_Rifle_with_M203_Grenade_Launcher_%287414627064%29.jpg

I have no idea what Essential Arms J-15 is but you can do pretty much anything with it ONLY if it left the factory as an assault weapon per AWB of 09/13/1994.

EA was a reasonable-sized builder of AR's back in the 90's. Lots of EA's in less-than-free locales in this state. I think my PB is an EA. EA-PB. BEAP! LOL

Back
Top Bottom