1. If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

WTS Pre 7/20 Bushmaster XM15-E2S M4 carbine

Discussion in 'WTS/WTT Rifles' started by spt_1955, Jan 9, 2019.

1. spt_1955

spt_1955 NES Member

Description : Bushmaster XM15-E2S M4 Carbine with original Bushmaster black carry case, 5 round Bushmaster magazine, and original instruction manual. This model was the MA compliant model back when compliance was defined by the law and not AG FAQ’s. As such it has a pinned and welded muzzle brake and fixed stock. This stock is not pinned. Bushmaster actually built AWB compliant guns with fixed stocks built to look like M4 adjustable stocks including the adjusting lever and spring. The gun was built in Windham ME before Freedom group bought out Bushmaster and moved them to Ilion NY.

This is the most accurate AR that I own however I do not shoot it very much as I have others more suited for multi-gun competition. Time to let somebody else enjoy an AR in MA. I will also provide the buyer with a PDF copy of the 2014 EFA-10 proving pre 7/20 ownership in MA.

Price : $1200 firm. (Only trade considered will be a SIG MPX Carbine)

Selling Terms : FTF on eFA10 at my club in Marshfield.

Contact Information: Private message here

Pictures: IMG_2321.jpg IMG_2319.jpg IMG_2320.jpg IMG_2322.jpg IMG_2325.jpg IMG_2326.jpg

Statement of Legal compliance:
    I will comply with all Federal and State Laws. If the firearm is to be shipped, you must provide me with a signed copy of your dealer's FFL (or your 03FFL if this is a Curio and Relic). For private party face-to-face transactions (only permitted by Fed law when both buyer and seller live in same state), I will meet all applicable state and federal laws.

When ammunition, magazines or other regulated items are sold/bought or traded as part of this transaction, I agree to follow all applicable local, state and federal laws and regulations pertaining to these items.

2. spt_1955

spt_1955 NES Member

Bump. Stop kicking the tires and reach into the wallet!!!!