1. If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

2. Dismiss Notice

WTS Pre-7/20/16 Complete Lower (LRB Arms)

Discussion in 'WTS/WTT Rifles' started by Squire, Jun 16, 2019.

1. Squire

Squire NES Member

Selling Terms: Face-to-face EFA-10 in Gun Shop parking lot, preference to buyer's who can meet at Four Seasons in Woburn or Shawsheen in Bedford. Will agree on a shop otherwise. Buyer has current LTC-A.

Item Description: LRB Arms Lower by JV Precision Machine Co. of Seymour, CT with Palmetto Standard LPK and standard A2 stock/buffer. Was FA-10'd on 12/15/2013 and a copy of the "Registration" will be provided at the sale for inspection.

Accessories:
    Stock included.

Price: $650 complete. $550 stripped to trigger guard.

Contact Information: PM here. All rules followed. Reserve right to sell to green members only with sufficient feedback.

Statement of Legal compliance:
    I will comply with all Federal and State Laws. If the firearm is to be shipped, you must provide me with a signed copy of your dealer's FFL (or your 03FFL if this is a Curio and Relic). For private party face-to-face transactions (only permitted by Fed law when both buyer and seller live in same state), I will meet all applicable state and federal laws.

When ammunition, magazines or other regulated items are sold/bought or traded as part of this transaction, I agree to follow all applicable local, state and federal laws and regulations pertaining to these items.

Attached Files:

Last edited: Jul 12, 2019

2. Squire

Squire NES Member

3. Squire

Squire NES Member

4. Squire

Squire NES Member