• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Prayers needed

A very close family friend of ours passed on Tuesday after struggling with cancer.She has a very very great husband and a beautiful 4 year old boy.She was also a Methodist Minister in Texas and was in line to possibly be a Bishop in the future.My wife and I are flying down tommorrow for the funeral on Saturday and any prayers for her family would be greatly appreciated.The funeral is expected to be over a thousand just to show you the impact she made on peoples lives not just in Texas but the world as well.I know I am a better person because of her,she will be greatly missed by many.Thanks for listening

Scott

Scotts friend has been added to my prayer list as has her family.

I will also pray that you and your wife have a safe journey

" to live on in the hearts of those we leave behind is not to die"

Sad to hear of her passing but glad to hear of the many lives she touched with the expectation of the size of those coming to show their respects.

What a tragedy to die so young and leave a beautiful young family behind.
What a wonderful legacy to have so many friends and family gather and bid a fond farewell. This will be a source of comfort for her husband and son as the years quickly roll by.
She must have been one lovely lady.

My respects to everyone involved.

At least for her brief stay with us she was able to obviously touch so many and bring happiness to them.

It's always sad when people pass but more-so when it seems as if they had so much more they needed to do or so many more people they could of helped.

I hope her family makes it through this trying time.

Back
Top Bottom