Prayers needed

Sincere well wishes.
It's VERY difficult to watch your loved ones fall I'll or face harm, especially your children. I know.
Wishing you, your daughter and family the very best.

Thanks for the prayers. Tomorrow will have been six weeks she has been hospitalized. Tonight she is getting discharged. It turns out she has Lupus, and she has to do undergo chemo it is scheduled out the next ten weeks. The kemp will get her back to baseline and other medicine God willing will prevent another flare. Thanks for your prayers and pray she doesn’t have to go through this again.

Thanks for the prayers. Tomorrow will have been six weeks she has been hospitalized. Tonight she is getting discharged. It turns out she has Lupus, and she has to do undergo chemo it is scheduled out the next ten weeks. The kemp will get her back to baseline and other medicine God willing will prevent another flare. Thanks for your prayers and pray she doesn’t have to go through this again.
Lupus sucks.

For giggles (and I'm neither a physician nor to I play one on TV, but) she might want to try an elimination diet, especially wheat. Before I did what I did, I was getting a lot of Lupus-ish symptoms, including the butterfly rash.

Last Thursday was my daughter last her last chemo therapy treatment. She has improved tremendously since she was hospitalized n August. She has some cognitive impairment but she is extremely brave, tough and in time will over come the damage. She will be returning to high school in January on a reduced schedule. I would like to thank everyone for their thoughts and prayers. Things were looking extremely bad when I reached out and she has been improving ever since. I am truly thankful for your support.

Back
Top Bottom