• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Prayer request: My oldest daughter gets her biopsy results today

Update on my daughter:

It appears the mass is related to her Immune disorder, a hi-risk complex sclerosis lesion of 12.7 mm, in short hi-risk, but biopsy core was negative for a malignancy. She found a opening with a fine surgeon she had already researched and they are prepping to remove it ASAP. She's in great spirits and being a Christian thanks you all for the prayers and support.

Thanks for the update Brother! My biggest fears are the health of my children, so I know how hard this is on you.

I have been lucky, the only problem I have is a daughter with Epilepsy .It never appeared until she graduated from college
and they discovered it was because she had stopped smoking pot because she was job hunting. Now she has Medical Marijuana card
and is doing fine. She graduated with a degree in Forensic Accounting, and now works as a contractor for a 3 letter agency and she is involved
with catching white collar criminals and crooked politicians. She got the job with certain 3 letter agency, because her older sister
worked for them after college, and is now working with the US Attorneys office doing the same job.....fighting white collar crooks and crooked
politicians! They both have a good future here in New Mexico, because Santa Fe is filled with crooked democrats.

But I digress........hope everything turns out OK for your daughter....even this Old Curmudgeon is praying for her.[wink]

Back
Top Bottom