• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Prayer request: My oldest daughter gets her biopsy results today

Ephesians 3:16-19
16 I pray that out of his glorious riches he may strengthen you with power through his Spirit in your inner being, 17 so that Christ may dwell in your hearts through faith. And I pray that you, being rooted and established in love, 18 may have power, together with all the Lord’s holy people, to grasp how wide and long and high and deep is the love of Christ, 19 and to know this love that surpasses knowledge—that you may be filled to the measure of all the fullness of God.

I really hope "come in to get your results" does not translate to "if it were good news the MD would give it to you by phone".

Prayer sent. It could be nothing, they've taken lumps out of my wife on 4 different occasions.
The last time she went in, I was in the room with her the nurse and the anesthesiologist.
They had just administered the sedative, so my wife was kinda loopy. Then the surgeon comes in.
He was Korean, I told him if he takes one more lump out of the left one they'll finally be the same size.
The anesthesiologist, nurse and even my wife started laughing. The surgeon gives me this dirty look and says
" You have to go now " in broken English. Those Koreans, no sense of humor.

Back
Top Bottom