Prayer request: Medic down

Well, called the hospital today and asked to speak to head nurse. Since I'm the Doc's (Bozo's) health care proxy. I asked for Doc's nurse health-care update, yes he's "clear and alert"....lol You mean effed up on fentanyl and morphine? Tell me more....🤡

'Ok Sweetie, what's his ASA score for a 75 year old breathing cadaver for a leg rod-job under anesthesia?' No answer... So I elaborated, "Honey pick a number, 1 healthy- 6 brain dead", Nurse, can I get back to on that? I'd been texting the Doc cracking his nuts all morning, a quote from him, "they can't know I'm laughing, I won't get my 'vitamins F&M". I elaborated on ASA scores and my best guess was a 98% chance he would not survive an operation & 100% sure if he didn't, he was proper effed. He laughed when I told him the odds, 'all systems go....God Bless our Medics

The Doc is the calm in the center of a medical hurricane at the hospital. So far he's had 2 junkies for roommates. The current being an 78 year old Keith Richards lookalike, squirming like an earthworm. The room next to him is a covid patient and the rest of the ward has quote, "the flu". I quickly looked up the current CDC flu map and I told him bullshit, it's the China virus, kung flu.
Prior to the operation, I was tasked with explaining to him his ASA numbers and his copious co-morbiditys, along with his 2 pack a day smoking habit. So I was shocked when he me called after the successful operation, seems he failed to mention to the surgeon he was a smoker. He fesses up after the operation and the Dr. said "I wouldn't have operated if I knew that"...lol

Back
Top Bottom