• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Practical Precision Rimfire rifle match schedule 2023 Hopkinton Sportsmen's Association (PRS22 Rimfire)

OK... I think I can actually make this weekend. I just screwed in a brand new barreled action in to a chassis and moved a scope to it from another rifle.
Haven't fired a single shot from this brand new rifle. No Zero. No Ballistics / Velocity Data. Heck, I need to look to see if I even have decent match ammo.
But I'm going to try and make it to my first ever PRS match. Please take pity on me if I show up.

OK... I think I can actually make this weekend. I just screwed in a brand new barreled action in to a chassis and moved a scope to it from another rifle.
Haven't fired a single shot from this brand new rifle. No Zero. No Ballistics / Velocity Data. Heck, I need to look to see if I even have decent match ammo.
But I'm going to try and make it to my first ever PRS match. Please take pity on me if I show up.
just tell them you're new and they'll help ya. download a ballistic app like applied ballistics ahead of time. show up early, zero, and enter chrono data on box. it should be close enough for everything but their 200yd stage. Most shots are inside 100yds. Be safe and have fun! Wish I could make this one but life got in the way.

Thanks to everyone who was patient with me today and helped and offered great advice. I had a great time... except for that damn timer. I hate that thing. LOL

I will have to check out the next one. Came to this forum to see if any clubs were hosting PRS Rimfire.

Is tomorrow’s match still on?
Not sure how the weather affects precision rimfire…

Back
Top Bottom