Practical Precision Rimfire rifle match at Hopkinton. September 4

SJan

NES Member
Our next match will be on Sunday the 4th. The previous thread had lots of chatter, here is a chance to try it out.

Note: we need to configure the online payment stuff, so go ahead and register now and you will be notified when you can complete the payment process

Our next match will be on Sunday the 4th. The previous thread had lots of chatter, here is a chance to try it out.

Note: we need to configure the online payment stuff, so go ahead and register now and you will be notified when you can complete the payment process
Online payment stuff is sorted. Go sign up!

Another fun match in the books! Weather was perfect, couldn't ask for less wind unless the match was indoors. I continued to work on figuring out how to shoot PRS and also how to shoot video of me shooting PRS....

Another fun match in the books! Weather was perfect, couldn't ask for less wind unless the match was indoors. I continued to work on figuring out how to shoot PRS and also how to shoot video of me shooting PRS....

Nice!
You did well
Other than some mental mistakes but we all have those.
I’m pretty sure that shitter stage was one bag only 😀

Fun match
Thanks again SJan

Nice!
You did well
Other than some mental mistakes but we all have those.
I’m pretty sure that shitter stage was one bag only 😀

Fun match
Thanks again SJan

Yup, I completely missed that in the stage sheet….lesson learned, have to look at more boxes on the form than just the briefing and distances 😢. Definitely a more laid back sport than USPSA but still a little hectic getting things going with two different cameras. I’d probably have less mental mistakes if I cut out the video shit and just focused on shooting 😳

Back
Top Bottom