• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

PPU M2 Ball back in stock .64 rd shipped

Great deal. Especially for those Prime members.
I have damn near a full can of this stuff kicking around. Still burning through a mix of reloads, PPU, and the HXP on clips from cheaperthandirt a few years back...

Great deal. Especially for those Prime members.
I have damn near a full can of this stuff kicking around. Still burning through a mix of reloads, PPU, and the HXP on clips from cheaperthandirt a few years back...
How much does prime save you? I,might give prime to myself this Xmass and restock my pistol/rifle stuff I dont reload for and weighing out what i have to spend to get that $100 back and then some.

How much does prime save you? I,might give prime to myself this Xmass and restock my pistol/rifle stuff I dont reload for and weighing out what i have to spend to get that $100 back and then some.
IIRC, someone did the math and the savings is 8%, so you'd have to spend somewhere around $1100. Free shipping for any amounts, so if you would normally be buying less than case amounts you'd save on the shipping there.

I’m not a member so I’m not sure. @daekken or @headednorth can fill you in
@mac1911 what headednorth said, plus in the 3rd quarter of a new membership they send you a bunch of stuff. I got new metal ammo can with stickers/keychain, some 7.62x39 and some 22lr. Other have gotten cooler stuff, haha.

For me it's worth it for the 8% discount and the free shipping.
I often order a couple boxes of PPU to get the brass for reloading. Then I can turn around and 500 rounds of something like 9mm for 16 cents.

According to their site I'm at $164 in savings so far, with 6 months to go:
1576073452214.png

At this pace I'll save about $229 for the year after deducting membership cost.

Yeah I often have friends needing small quantities and shipping kills most deals. Im pretty sure I would spend enough to make it worth it for 1 year.

Back
Top Bottom