• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

PPS holsters

I began carrying my PPS in my cross breed holster, and it is by far the most comfortable holster that I have ever owned but it prints way too much on me. Any kind of movement or bending leaves the grip sticking out and causes my shirt to ride up until it is exposed. Looks like It would be the perfect holster if only it was canted a bit more to tuck the grip in a bit more. Is there anyone that makes a nice IWB holster that cants the grip inwards or just tucks the PPS really well?

I have a Model 1A IWB leather holster from www.fist-inc.com. the cant helps hide the grip well. I have the body protector tab which helps on the skin. It was ~$52 with a 5 week wait.

I am in the Westford area. PM me if you want to check it out.

I bought a Galco stow-n-go for a G26 at cabelas. It was a little tight at first, but it broke in quite nicely. I don't have any printing issues with it (that I've noticed). It was cheap too (around $25).

I began carrying my PPS in my cross breed holster, and it is by far the most comfortable holster that I have ever owned but it prints way too much on me. Any kind of movement or bending leaves the grip sticking out and causes my shirt to ride up until it is exposed. Looks like It would be the perfect holster if only it was canted a bit more to tuck the grip in a bit more. Is there anyone that makes a nice IWB holster that cants the grip inwards or just tucks the PPS really well?

Do you have the super tuck deluxe? http://www.crossbreedholsters.com/beltslide.html

He states it is adjustable for cant. I have been looking to get that holster for myself.

I am stupid, I should have looked at it even just a little bit closer before posting here. I adjusted it and problem fixed. This holster is great!

Thanks for all the helpful replies. Those fist-inc holsters look pretty nice

I carry my PPS with the 6-round mag, and the 7-round mag in m weak-side pocket. It helps a bit with the printing, which feels worse than the diminutive size of the gun would suggest. Milt Sparks VM2 holster - the best money can buy IMO.

Back
Top Bottom