POWER OUTAGE MEGA THREAD...

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Dang. What side of town are you on. We've been out since last night.
Feels,like Gillian's island here. " no food no lights no motor cars. Not a single luxury"

lights just turned on in bridgewater! wohoo been out since yesterday.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Ah hah! So your the guy who's TV I've been watching through the spotting scope.
Could you please turn up the sound. Oh ya, and I'd like to watch the rat patrol re runs at 1 am please. I can't sleep without my Cpap so I get bored. And jay severin isn't on the regular radio anymore.,ya know freedom of speech and all that hogwash.

Oh oh. The tablet is at 69% power and falling fast. I'm having too much fun.

Not n my neighborhood. Been out since 9:00 pm yesterday. Already put 15 gallons of fuel in the generator

Rating - 100%
7   0   0
Dang. What side of town are you on. We've been out since last night.
Feels,like Gillian's island here. " no food no lights no motor cars. Not a single luxury"
I am across the street from the college, I think I am on the same grid as them which is probably why it came back so quick.

fencer

NES Member
Rating - 100%
9   0   0
Ah hah! So your the guy who's TV I've been watching through the spotting scope.
Could you please turn up the sound. Oh ya, and I'd like to watch the rat patrol re runs at 1 am please. I can't sleep without my Cpap so I get bored. And jay severin isn't on the regular radio anymore.,ya know freedom of speech and all that hogwash.

Oh oh. The tablet is at 69% power and falling fast. I'm having too much fun.
I am on the West Bridgewater line and the hood is dark. Luckily the generator runs the whole house. I made my famous chicken parm for dinner, the woodstove is cranking and we never lost cable.It took 5 hours to clear snow, followed by a long hot shower.
So what channel is rat Patrol on?

Rating - 100%
12   0   0
Power went out 10:30pm last night, came back about 11am today. About 75% of Quincy lost power, my parents still didn't have it when I called a few hours ago. They're fine without being on the grid though, just bored!

WanMan99

NES Life Member
NES Member
Rating - 100%
11   0   0
Power went out Friday @ 9:30pm... Still out, lucky I have a gas fireplace, Coleman propane stove and an array of led flashlights. I have the wife discussing preparedness now so that is a good thing.

TY43215

NES Member
Rating - 100%
38   0   0
On my way out to check customer homes with no power. Vacant and I am expecting frozen pipes. I never lost power but Brewster (next town over) has been out since Friday PM. Just ordered another generator that is much more portable. Should have it Tuesday.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Mine came back at exactly 5:09am this morning. How do I know the exact time, you ask? I was a dumbass and left the switches on and so when power came back my apt became a beacon in the night...and scared the shit out of me as I was sleeping!

BlackwaterFence

NES Member
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Still no power at my house in Hanson
although some neighborhoods are on
We are toasty with the woodstove.
The genny running fridge, some lights, and blower for the stove

Camp coffee percolater brewing on the stove
just finished sausages eggs and biscuits

Heading out in a little while to fill up plow truck
Most gas stations were out of power and/or gas yesterday