• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Powderhorn's Savage Day 2014!!!!!!!!!

Powderhorn

NES Member
Come one come all....
This Saturday the 21st of June in the year of 2014 we at the Powderhorn Outfitters are pleased to invite you to join us for our annual huge summer sales event otherwise known as Savage Day. Bring the wife, bring the kids, bring everyone. There will be firearms being raffled and given away. We will have the sales representatives of over 20 separate companies here to answer your question talk about new and upcoming products. Mega savings on ammunition, firearms and other firearm accessories. Daisy will be represented here with a huge blow up bb gun tent for the kids as dad gets to walk around and play with some new potential toys. This event lasts from 10-4 Saturday only. Don't miss out on a great opportunity to get a great deal.

savageday.jpg

Please do not hesitate to ask questions about anything. I will be at the store all day today and for the next few days. My name is Greg and I am the Manager of the store. Any questions you may have I will do my absolute best to help you. Have a great day.

Alrighty ladies and gents who is ready for tomorrow. Just wanted to remind everyone that the sale lasts from 10 to 4 and there are so many great deals to take advantage of. To peak your interest here is a few sneak previews.....

Here are some of the firearms that will be on special

View attachment 107064

Here are some of the great ammo specials.
.22 LR BULK PACKS!!!!!! $24.99 ea
.22 lr bulk.jpg

Federal XM193 $7.49 per box of 20 rds
556 bulk.jpg
Bulk 5.56- 120rds for $47.99
bulk 556.jpg
Want an AR-15 rifle or Springfield M1A?
Take $100.00 off the listed price and that's what you pay
ars.jpg
m1as.jpg

Thanks for checking us out and we hope to see you in our store tomorrow. Thanks again and have a wonderful night.

Back
Top Bottom