Powderhorn Hyannis

K98

I stopped in the Powderhorn today and must admit I was pleasantly surprised. The selection has greatly improved, business was booming, and employees were eager to help, (Mark included). Will definitely return for future purchases.

Thank you for your kind words K98. Glad you had a pleasant shopping experience. We hope to see you in the shop again soon. Thanks again,
Greg

Stepdad recommended them and I found they are a lot cheaper on many items than the local competitors, felt very welcome in the shop and Greg threw in a couple extras with a rifle I purchased.
Overall a great experience

The "competitor" prices are too high for me, as well as their consignment fee of 25%. [shocked] [shocked] [shocked]

I'll stick with the Powderhorn.

Made my first stop at Powderhorn today and would recommend to others. In fact I was so pleasantly surprised by this "little hole in the wall" shop (could also be called a hidden gem I googled them and one of the hits was a 2005 thread on this forum that basically told people not to go there or that they would never go again. I guess things have changed in 15 years. I also think the mods should delete the fifteen year old negative thread (and have posted a comment to that effect) so that people using the forum (or even worse using Google search on the internet don't get the wrong idea.

Made my first stop at Powderhorn today and would recommend to others. In fact I was so pleasantly surprised by this "little hole in the wall" shop (could also be called a hidden gem I googled them and one of the hits was a 2005 thread on this forum that basically told people not to go there or that they would never go again. I guess things have changed in 15 years. I also think the mods should delete the fifteen year old negative thread (and have posted a comment to that effect) so that people using the forum (or even worse using Google search on the internet don't get the wrong idea.
i dont think the old threads or negative reps should be deleated because 5 post in the last 4 years say they changed.

i dont think the old threads or negative reps should be deleated because 5 post in the last 4 years say they changed.
I agree that history should not be forgotten, but that doesn't mean things don't change.

I have a client who's guns were taken by the police and transferred to Powderhorn. They are NOT Village Vault. They've been more than accommodating and helpful trying to resolve the situation. Client should be heading there shortly to retrieve his guns. I'll report back with any issues.

Just an FYI, they're supposedly closing for good this weekend, at least that was announced at the Monument Beach Sportsman's Club meeting

Back
Top Bottom