• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Powder

1903Collector

NES Member
Just an FYI,

Many of you probably already know this but for those who don't D&L has a shitload of Varget. Was there today and picked up a few, they also had it in 8 pounders. They had a good quantity of other powders as well, I remember seeing 4227, 4198, Benchmark, Red dot, others as well. pricing was below $30.00 per pound but at least they have it.

Sweet. Any other pistol powders besides red dot? WST, Solo etc?

Those were the only ones I remember, I was just thrilled to find some Varget! I'm sure they had more than what I listed...it was packed pretty high and deep. Oh yea, I did see "Trail Boss" I think it was.

On a side note, that is a hell of a shop, never been there before, really didn't look at gun prices as it was really painful to see all kinds of guns I can't get when I cross back over the border.

Just an FYI,

Many of you probably already know this but for those who don't D&L has a shitload of Varget. Was there today and picked up a few, they also had it in 8 pounders. They had a good quantity of other powders as well, I remember seeing 4227, 4198, Benchmark, Red dot, others as well. pricing was below $30.00 per pound but at least they have it.

Where is D&L located and what is their full name? Thank you.

Back
Top Bottom