• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Powder question

Ok, for now I'll save the Varget for when I get to making a load for 24" AR. I was getting 1" groups (max) at 100yds with factory ammo (using a bipod) - so hoping for better accuracy than that :)

For my 16" barrel hitting the steel 10 out 10 at 100yds with 1x Red Dot.

Anyway, XXXXXXXXX doesn't have a really wide variety in stock so I just ordered 8lb of H335. Should do fine until I get better at this :)

Thanks !

Peter

Ok, I got message that this was edited because I had named a vendor that shipped to MA ? Well, I have no freakin' idea if XXXXXXX ships to MA since I live in Southern NH (says so in "Location:" right under my User Name) ! Is this North East Shooters or MA Shooters ? Geez.

Last edited by a moderator:
Ok, I got message that this was edited because I had named a vendor that shipped to MA ? Well, I have no freakin' idea if XXXXXXX ships to MA since I live in Southern NH (says so in "Location:" right under my User Name) ! Is this North East Shooters or MA Shooters ? Geez.
Just because you live in NH doesn't mean it's OK for you to screw things up for people in MA.

Your post had the name edited out, AND a message was sent to you explaining why. That should've clued you in that the vendor will ship to MA. Then you went ahead and posted the name again anyway. I don't know if you're clueless or intentionally trying to piss me off, but if you post the vendor name again, I'm going to ban you. The first time was an honest mistake, the second time wasn't.

Hey , who are you to ask sych questions huh....lol
Yeah its a touchy thing about vendors/mass/shipping. Its best to just not list vendors
I have a older post with 335 loads with 55 and 69s not much effort was getting 1.25ish groups.

Just because you live in NH doesn't mean it's OK for you to screw things up for people in MA.

Your post had the name edited out, AND a message was sent to you explaining why. That should've clued you in that the vendor will ship to MA. Then you went ahead and posted the name again anyway. I don't know if you're clueless or intentionally trying to piss me off, but if you post the vendor name again, I'm going to ban you. The first time was an honest mistake, the second time wasn't.
Not his fault (sarcasm), he has only been a member for 8 years :confused:

Back
Top Bottom