Powder Availability Report

Stopped at Patriot Arms of New England in Ipswich, MA tonight and grabbed a pound of Bullseye for $22.50 not bad. They also had power pistol and unique for pistol powders.

Although powder is creeping in here and there I recently called 2 vendors I generally use for bulk orders
6 8# jugs shipped at one time..... I have not found any vendor who had 6 8# jugs of anything to fill the Order to make hazmat and shipping worth while.
The 2 vendors both said it's unlikely we will see supplies well stocked to fill the bulk orders until early 2016. The prices local to me if they have what I want are silly. 259$ for target 239$/H4895
Powders on the group buy want list 8lb jugs
1. TAC 2. Varget 2. H4895 1. IMR 3031

I picked up some AR comp as I was able to get it for 25$ cash....

Al's Gun Shop in Derry has 1-lb'rs of W231 (~$22). Also saw some some 1 and 4 lb'rs of HP38. Think I got the last 8-lb W231 (~$160) this afternoon. They seemed like they have a decent supply of powder & primers. Nice little shop.. tons of good stuff.

Although powder is creeping in here and there I recently called 2 vendors I generally use for bulk orders
6 8# jugs shipped at one time..... I have not found any vendor who had 6 8# jugs of anything to fill the Order to make hazmat and shipping worth while.
The 2 vendors both said it's unlikely we will see supplies well stocked to fill the bulk orders until early 2016. The prices local to me if they have what I want are silly. 259$ for target 239$/H4895
Powders on the group buy want list 8lb jugs
1. TAC 2. Varget 2. H4895 1. IMR 3031

I picked up some AR comp as I was able to get it for 25$ cash....

SO had tons of 1lb cans of Varget and were selling them in boxes of 10 for decent prices. The only 8# can I've bought in the last 2 years was Titegroup. I've just been slowly stocking my shelves 2-4#s at a time.

Lots to chose from at shooters outpost in NH
first time I was there. Lots to see

didnt have bullseye. But did have everything else

Lots to chose from at shooters outpost in NH
first time I was there. Lots to see

didnt have bullseye. But did have everything else

I stopped by there on Sunday and they had a great selection of 1lb and 8lb canisters of powder. I picked up an 8lb canister of H110 for some magnum loads.

Shooters outpost has HP-38 in 1 and 8 pound jugs. $162 for 8lbs. Lots of other powders too. No power pistol though. $40 for 1500 Fiocci primers or $299 for a 12,000pc case.

If you lived closer to me, I believe Patriot Arms had power pistol in stock as of last week. I actually got an extra pound kicking around I could let go too.

Thats some good pricing on primers. Hopefully they'll have good pricing towards the fall when I'll be looking for more primers.

1lb cans of reloader 15 at bass pro shop in Foxborough. About 10 of them @$34.50 ea. Also some winchester 22 40gn @ $9.55

Outback Arms was loaded with tons of powder this morning. Lots of 8 lb jugs. Picked up some reloader 15 to experiment with.

Has anyone seen any 2400 around? I'm hunting that right now and striking out badly.

Starting to gather components for 357 magnum? If you can't find 2400, 296/H110 has been easy to find especially at Shooters Outpost and Rileys. H110/296 are pretty much the best magnun powders but you'll need magnun primers.

But to answer your question I haven't seen 2400 since early January at Bass Pro in Foxborough. It was pricy but they only had 2 pounds left so I grabbed both at $29 each plus tax. It's so hard to find Alliant powders I just had to grab it.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom