• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Potential Terror Threat in Somerville Schools

Heard this on radio during the day. Did not hear anything else on radio, did internet search, found story and read Facebook comments. I don't know if this story is true or not but as a father if there was a threat in my town, I want to know the nature of the threat so I can make a decision about my kid’s safety. I don't want some liberal idiot , that thinks we have ISIS right were we want them and that Global Warming is the biggest threat. It is about time these liberal idiots treat ISIS and radical Islam as least as dangerous as GLOBAL WARMING.
https://thesomervillenewsweekly.wor...otential-terror-threat-in-somerville-schools/

Seems like a well investigated article with lots of supporting data to prove a credible threat.

Not that it may not be relavent, but the article was dated the 10th of December.

Regardless, it's only a matter of time. Like you I have 8 year olds in school and I wonder if I'm dropping them off to be victims more than anyone should have to

Not that it may not be relavent, but the article was dated the 10th of December.

Regardless, it's only a matter of time. Like you I have 8 year olds in school and I wonder if I'm dropping them off to be victims more than anyone should have to
Oh, I remember some stuff on Facebook about this. West Somerville neighborhood school, parents pissed they didn't know about it, blah blah. Didn't get much press time because cambridge was in full lock down due to threats against entire schools

Back
Top Bottom