Posting

Status
Not open for further replies.
I logged in successfully and just spent a lot of time creating a post. When I attempted to complete the post, it was rejected because I was not logged in. This is not the first time this has happened and it is beginning to become extremely irritating. We are encouraged to become "members". The last thing I am going to do is pay money to a web site that ****s me over.

Where did you try to post? Was this posted in the Ammo section because you couldn't post anywhere else?

When I joined, it took a little bit to be able to post, maybe half a day or so....try again now

ETA: I assume since you have >3000 posts, you just went green, so congrats on that! I believe Derek has to activate everything when you go green, and that boy has to sleep sometime, so give it a little time if you're trying to post in members only areas.

Last edited:
Grumpy having computer issues (browser), but try to blame the forum. Classic.

Sent from my Tinfoil hat

I'd be more upset that my post ended up in the Ammunition sub forum. But that's just me...

I have had the same problem with long posts. I don't know the reason, maybe too long with inactivity. Anyway, I just "copy" the post before I try to add it and if it doesn't work, I log on again and "Paste" it.

Dave

I logged in successfully and just spent a lot of time creating a post. When I attempted to complete the post, it was rejected because I was not logged in. This is not the first time this has happened and it is beginning to become extremely irritating. We are encouraged to become "members". The last thing I am going to do is pay money to a web site that ****s me over.

As others have suggested

1) Clear your browser cache
2) Clear your cookies for NES
3) Click the remember me button when logging in

This should resolve any issues you have with staying logged in. If it doesn't, you need to look into your browser / security settings regarding cookies.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom