Status
Not open for further replies.

Admin

Staff member
Administrator
NES Member
Rating - 100%
18   0   0
STOP posting half naked/naked women on NES. Every time the mods and I give an inch of leeway a mile is taken.

Before you decide to post a pic or a rude comment take a minute to think if you would want my 8 year old son to see it. [angry]

Executive

NES Member
Rating - 100%
39   0   0
A good rule of thumb for any posting or e-mail is: Never post anything that you don't want printed in the paper tomorrow with your name on it.

Chris

DickWanner

Banned
Rating - 94.4%
17   1   0
Are we talking about marking the threads NSFW and linking said pictures or not at all? I for one find no entertainment in those kinds of pictures (except for the occasional humorous one). If I wanna see such pics I know where to find them myself...

dreppucci007

NES Member
Rating - 100%
16   0   0
Are we talking about marking the threads NSFW and linking said pictures or not at all? I for one find no entertainment in those kinds of pictures (except for the occasional humorous one). If I wanna see such pics I know where to find them myself...

The problem is that sometimes the joke pictures/threads just go too far...There has been a huge increase in people posting pictures of things like chicks bending other chicks over and other stuff like that which just doesn't belong on the forum.

Last edited by a moderator:

Admin

Staff member
Administrator
NES Member
Rating - 100%
18   0   0
Apparently I wasn't clear with my Original Post...

Before you decide to post a pic or a rude comment take a minute to think if you would want my 8 year old son to see it.

These personal attacks will stop now or I will start handing out week long timeouts for those who can't discuss differences without telling the other guy to f-off. Come on guys this is getting pathetic. [angry]

KMaurer

NES Member
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Apparently I wasn't clear with my Original Post...

Before you decide to post a pic or a rude comment take a minute to think if you would want my 8 year old son to see it.

These personal attacks will stop now or I will start handing out week long timeouts for those who can't discuss differences without telling the other guy to f-off. Come on guys this is getting pathetic. [angry]
Since a lot of people seem to have missed the point, let me rephrase D's suggestion.

Before you decide to post a pic or a rude comment, take a minute to consider whether you would want to face him personally, with no witnesses around, right after his son shows him your post.

Stop and think long and hard if necessary.

Ken

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom