posting in the classifieds

Status
Not open for further replies.
Please post Where you are! Can you do a FA-10. When are you? available ? PLEASE READ THE RULES. If not. NO SOUP FOR YOU! I had a bad day.

Deep breaths, we all hate it too. I always rep sellers and tell them to put location. I'd say 50% or less listen.

IMHO you should PM the sellers or report them if their ad is incomplete. Passive agressive rep whining (you guys know who you are) will do very little good because the people who play the classifieds probably barely look at their NES rep points, unless we're talking an iTrader thing. (and that's only for actual transactions, not petty BS).

-Mike

- - - Updated - - -

can you take away rep points for "Members" posting ammo for almost double?

You can neg rep someone for pretty much anything, but if I was to have a list of "reasons to neg someone" that is pretty retarded. How about simply not buying the ammo? If you think the price sucks, the best retort to that is to simply not pay it.

-Mike

Another ammo bitching post ?

Free market dude.

And I know a few members that neg high priced Glocks and other premiums, and pricey ammo [rofl]

And another guy bitching about someone bitching about Prices. Free market yes and Oh Free Speech..Bitch all i want when i want. If you actually think it's normal for someone to pay 54.00 for ammo and list it a day later for 100 your ****ed just like them.

Last edited:
And another Bitching guy bitching about someone bitching about Prices. Free market yes and Oh Free Speech..Bitch all i want when i want. If you actually think it's normal for someone to pay 54.00 for ammo and list it a day later for 100 your ****ed just like them.

I'm bitching? You know, there is this awesome red/black X on the top of the tab/window.

And another guy bitching about someone bitching about Prices. Free market yes and Oh Free Speech..Bitch all i want when i want. If you actually think it's normal for someone to pay 54.00 for ammo and list it a day later for 100 your ****ed just like them.

why do you hate capitalism, the free market, and lady liberty?

would you propose that the government set price regulations on the private property of individuals so they are unable to sell it at prices that the market dictates?

serious question.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom