Post pics of your Shack here!

Don't have a Shack yet but this is my first purchase (studying for my Tech). Seriously Museum clean and so far hears on a shitty antenna. Working on a new aerial for it..
image2.jpgimage3.jpgimage1.jpg

Updated photos of my shack.
shack11-17.jpg

- - - Updated - - -

I really like that Collins 75 A-4 and I am currently looking for a Collins 75a- 1-2-3 receiver and a V32-2 Transmitter so I can put together an AM station. Is anyone else doing AM?

Last edited:
Shark_Cage Don't stop at tech there are almost no HF privileges. If you are unsure about passing the tech and general at the same time get your tech but right after start studying for the general. Don't wast any time get ready in a month and go back and take the general test. Hint; if you want to be ready go to www.qrz.com go to the resources tab, practice amateur radio exams, start the practice test and just keep doing tests for 30 minuets a day for 30 days and you will be ready to pass the tech test. Do the same for the general test and you will be ready to pass the general test. You have to dedicate the 30 minuets a day with out missing a day. This is key if you do this you will breeze through the test. Just do the memorization for now and you will learn what you need to know once you have your license. The important thing is to get the license the rest will come. If you need someone to talk to about taking the tests feel free to contact me.
John N1HM

This a picture from several years ago. My shack morphed many times over the years. I think I have some pictures of some older versions somewhere, probably in storage in Missouri.

I love ham radio and have since I got my license at age 14 but don't talk much...I listen about 98% of the time. Right now I have a very scaled down setup where I am staying in NH until I move in September. I am planning a very nice station with some good antennas once I am in MO. I have the stuff...just not the room right now.

1626405088712.jpeg

Last edited:
Shark_Cage. I see you got your licence and are up and running. It also looks as though you got the radio bug based on your shack photo.
What is your call sign?
N1HM

Been listening on a Baofeng BF-F8HP for a while. Tech & General exams passed last week (KC1POY). No shack pics here yet, as nothing is set up. Got a brand spanking new Icom IC-7300 (just took it out of the box this morning) powered by a Samlex SEC-1235M. No antenna as yet. No rush, as I think it will take me quite a while just to get thru the 7300 manual. Talk about bells & whistles!

Back
Top Bottom