post-Healy FTF transfer of post-94 AR-15 between LTC-A holders via eFA-10

A person who is interested in buying one of my rifles is confused about the legality of this and would like me to show him an official document/web site or legal opinion stating that such a transfer is legal. I cannot find anything like this on the MA AG's web site.

Could someone help me with this?

Thanks,
Mack

There is no official document at least not from anything thats a hard core, irrefutable, bona-fide source of law. (the AGs "enforcement guidance" or whatever its called, doesn't really count, unless we're believing in her fairy tale BS).

If I was in your shoes- I'd tell the buyer to politely f*** off and wait for the next guy, he obviously doesn't understand how the law works vs this AG edict garbage bullshit. he should stick to an O/U or something if he's "afraid".

Usually any buyer that asks me legal questions like that- automatic red flag, automatic do not sell to under any circumstances. Those people are WAY more trouble than they're worth. I almost did it once but after the 4th back and forth it dawned on me that I was completely wasting my time.

-Mike

Unless you are selling this FUDD a pre-Healey Bushwhacker for the low low price of $2400 (because preban) I wouldn’t spend 1 more minute wasting your time. Like Mike said, I won’t deal with anyone needing me to give them warm milk and a woobie over a sale. F that.

I call that type a "Man-In-Law" worse diarrhea mouth than a "Mother-In-Law"

Back
Top Bottom