Post-Downtime Thread

greencobra

NES Member
Rating - 100%
25   0   0
mr. shorty, i'm trying to edit a classified ad of mine but there is a message that says i have "insufficient privileges" to post there. is this a glitch or am i missing a stray button somewhere that will allow me to do so? thanks buddy!

p.s. yes, i was logged on at the time...in case you're wondering.

Tactical Workbench

Dealer
NES Member
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
mr. shorty, i'm trying to edit a classified ad of mine but there is a message that says i have "insufficient privileges" to post there. is this a glitch or am i missing a stray button somewhere that will allow me to do so? thanks buddy!

I am getting this as well

xtry51

NES Member
Rating - 100%
7   0   0
Why do some of the threads have larger fonts than others when I look at lists? This combined with the bolding of unread threads not being significantly different size than non-bolded makes it harder to skim list and readily identify what threads have new posts.

Screencap of this:
Screenshot_20191030-074656_Chrome.jpg

new guy

NES Member
Rating - 100%
58   0   0
Is it correct that bookmarking the "What's new" tab will bring us to the current, updated version of that page, but bookmarking the "New posts" sub-tab will not (which is similar to how bookmarking New Posts worked pre-update)?

If I have that right it's a win.

sHORTY

Staff member
Administrator
NES Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

Which specific thread are you trying to edit, and are you trying to edit the thread (change the subject), or the post (change the body of the post)?

@Tactical Workbench - same questions to you.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
As usual, upgrades SUCK. Why don't folks leave well enough alone????????????????????????????????????????

sHORTY

Staff member
Administrator
NES Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
As usual, upgrades SUCK. Why don't folks leave well enough alone????????????????????????????????????????
Because technology evolves and old software is no longer supported.

If you'd prefer, we can sign you up for the print version of NES and mail you all of the threads once per month.

Rating - 50%
1   1   0
When on mobile no selection for multiple pages comes up if the thread has been read. Which starts me at post 1 when i click on the thread, then I have click to last page. Boy this thread almost feels like the 1st world problem thread.

sHORTY

Staff member
Administrator
NES Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
When on mobile no selection for multiple pages comes up if the thread has been read. Which starts me at post 1 when i click on the thread, then I have click to last page. Boy this thread almost feels like the 1st world problem thread.
For an already read thread, if you click on the time of the post rather than the title, it will bring you directly to the last post of the thread.

This works on desktop and mobile.

xtry51

NES Member
Rating - 100%
7   0   0
We're definitely being nit picky here. But sHORTY started this thread so he has no one to blame but himself [laugh]

white feather

NES Member
Rating - 100%
11   0   0
So on my phone, everyone's avatar is about as large as the screen... I had to remove mine as when it was displayed, there was no room to view the thread.

Top Bottom