• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Possibly looking for new pistol

I have to disagree. He wants the gun as a carry gun, and the fullsize USP is just huge. I have an HK USPc .45. I sold an HK USPc in .40. They are overly large, particularly the slide. They are reliable and accurate, but a Glock 23 is a heck of a lot smaller than a USPc .40 and thus easier to conceal. The SA trigger on the USPc is OK, but the DA trigger is just horrid.

I have both a G23 and a USP compact in .40, I have no idea how you can say there is a 'huge' difference between them. The old Baretta 96 I carried was a 'huge' gun and I still managed to hide it effectively. Boils down to opinion.

I have both a G23 and a USP compact in .40, I have no idea how you can say there is a 'huge' difference between them. The old Baretta 96 I carried was a 'huge' gun and I still managed to hide it effectively. Boils down to opinion.

Put the two slides next to each other. Huge is an overstatement but the HK is bigger.

If you're just trying to waste money stick with a .45, at least that way when you go to sell it it'll be easier to sell. Everyone and their brothers uncle has a .40...

-Mike

i must be an exception then because i have never owned a 40 nor will i ever own in the future. i will admit that i have shot a couple but just didnt care for them. it is the same way with the 9mm. i will stick to the 45 acp.

bob

I have an H&K USP 40c, when I carry it it's IWB at the 4:00. I can conceal it easily with a tshirt.

Nicole is right in her advice. That being said, two firearms that you should look at are any of the S&W 3rd generation semi compacts (4513, 457, 4516) and the Ruger 345. The Smiths are ultra reliable and very accurate. I haven't shot a 345, but every review I've ever read had good things to say about it.

Back
Top Bottom