• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Possible illegal drug manufacturing lab in Rowley

rudiewhitebwoy

NES Life Member
NES Member
Last edited:
they probably should have taken after these guys

tumblr_mouajqjd3t1rqp93go1_400.gif

I got my boat stored there... do I have a legal case? [devil]

If the Meth Lab is in your boat, probably not.

I never even considered a drug lab, we've been guessing all day at work. I know the owner of the storage place, Said ( ponounced Syeeed ) Abuzahr. He used to be a Plywood Wholesaler back in the 80's. Never cared much for his business practices back then. Imaginations were running wild.

I finally watched the channel 5 video that I linked. The fireman that gives the interview, his kid worked for me, until he went off to boot camp. I took a phone video and sent it to him. He's stuck @ Ft.Jackson, missing the big doin's in Rowley [rolleyes] .

There was a meth lab in Framingham a few years ago. They threw the supplies in the trash and it caught the trash in the truck on fire a little. Big doings then. My friend was a neighbor. [laugh]

Probably just some poor guy trying to manufacture enough meth to pay for his cancer treatments. The guy on TV does it and everybody likes him so it must be ok, right?

A Meth lab this week. A big fire last week. Two Water Dept. employees caught skinning deer outside and inside the pump building for drinking water 6 months ago. That Town is going to hell...

Grew up there, was giving my parents shit about getting out over the weekend. Especially after the new well pumps go in and water costs a grand a year.

UPDATE 6/28

'Special K' maker turns himself in

The cop that figured it out is a friend of mine, very nice guy. Well, I loaned him my Chief Ron Glidden Mass Gun Law CD like two years ago. His wife said she saw it when they moved but now she can't find it. I guess he's been to busy doing surveillance on Ketomine Lab's to find it [hmmm]

Back
Top Bottom