• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Possible EOTech problems

I went with a pro. Ordered lastnight from lapolicegear.com coupon code lastmin15 15%off expires at midnight. Got the pro for 360 shipped. Looks like the code works site wide.

I missed the deadline for the discount.
Since my eyes just aren't as good as they once were, I ordered a Vortex Viper PST 1-4x scope instead of the pro.
I was only good with the EOTech and red dot sights at close range.

i haven't even received a response to my submission.

I submitted on Sunday morning. I received a response tonight. Less than 36 hrs.

It's approved and now I need to box it up. The email do mention $15 charge will be deducted from the refund total.

I submitted on Sunday morning. I received a response tonight. Less than 36 hrs.

It's approved and now I need to box it up. The email do mention $15 charge will be deducted from the refund total.

$15 will be added, not deducted. Please read again your email response.

I'm guessing it depends on who gets your request. I sent my initial request the week before last and had to send to F/U emails to get it approved.

2217392_o.gif

I just tried one. After I submit, I get:

Unable to send e-mail. Contact the site administrator if the problem persists.
There was a problem sending your message and it was not sent.

Sigh.

Well, I'm on the clock. Got the notice on my phone that my 556.a65 arrive back at EOtech this morning. With my luck they will now declare bankruptcy and I'll be out my optic and the money

Well, I'm on the clock. Got the notice on my phone that my 556.a65 arrive back at EOtech this morning. With my luck they will now declare bankruptcy and I'll be out my optic and the money

I'm actually a little worried about that...

I thinking I'm going to keep mine. Had it for probably 6 years now. Haven't experienced any delamination nor any noticeable shift in zero. I prefer the open non tube style and reticle design over most other red dots. I'm not fighting wars with it nor shooting in extreme heat/cold.

Besides the shady BS business tactic of lying about the issue I have no complaints about the product.

I hope all you sending yours in don't end up with no optic and no refund. That would suck. I also hope those that are sending them in aren't trying to get more than they actually spent on it.

I'm pretty bummed out, I actually love my EOTECH. I've tried them all & like it the most.
I did one of those forms online but haven't heard back yet.
Once we have an actually cold day I'm going to the range to test it out. It's dead nuts on @ 100M right now. If it maintains zero I'll probably wind up keeping it. (fingers crossed)

I'm pretty bummed out, I actually love my EOTECH. I've tried them all & like it the most.
I did one of those forms online but haven't heard back yet.
Once we have an actually cold day I'm going to the range to test it out. It's dead nuts on @ 100M right now. If it maintains zero I'll probably wind up keeping it. (fingers crossed)

I'm keeping mine. Should be pretty easy to confirm zero if you have buis.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Are there any news EOTECH is sending any checks? They have one of mine (512), and I have authorization to send another one, but am hesitant to do so until anybody confirms EOTHECH is really paying the claims.

Don't count on seeing any checks soon.

I'm not worried, they have mine too. It will come eventually, they (EOTech, not L-3) will file bankruptcy so that the sights become worthless anyway or they will be sued into oblivion and we'll get scraps (after the lawyers get most of it). Those are the only possible outcomes. In any case I have no need for a sight that will hit the target next to the one I'm aiming at!

Are there any news EOTECH is sending any checks? They have one of mine (512), and I have authorization to send another one, but am hesitant to do so until anybody confirms EOTHECH is really paying the claims.

I sent them a note yesterday, and this was their reply: "Thank you for contacting EOTech. We are working on refunds and will process them as soon as possible."

So I got no info in regards to timing, but at least they responded promptly. I'm not holding my breath for the check, I think it will be a while.

That better be a joke, or the class action suit will be the answer.

L-3 has admitted that they have NO FIX for the problems. The LE Sales Manager for EOTech has told me that they are simply going to re-specify the specs that it really meets (maybe) on their website. So you just spent $500 for a site that has 12 or 20MOA at typical temp ranges we see in the Northeast!!! I can buy a $60 scope that will do better than that.

Nothing less than greenbacks are an acceptable answer from EOTech!

That better be a joke, or the class action suit will be the answer.

L-3 has admitted that they have NO FIX for the problems. The LE Sales Manager for EOTech has told me that they are simply going to re-specify the specs that it really meets (maybe) on their website. So you just spent $500 for a site that has 12 or 20MOA at typical temp ranges we see in the Northeast!!! I can buy a $60 scope that will do better than that.

Nothing less than greenbacks are an acceptable answer from EOTech!

Pretty sure it's a joke.

Back
Top Bottom