• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Possibillity of a dream job. Wooohooo!

Well a few weeks ago I put in an application at Sigarms after finding out they had some openings in gun assembly. Today I got a call asking me if I wanted to come in for an interview. I'm going in Thursday for the interview. Wish me luck!

Jarhead

Got fingers and toes crossed for ya Jarhead. Good Luck!!

And baretta - I do believe you're in. [wink] (the lady with the inside track [wink] )

Jarhead said:
Well a few weeks ago I put in an application at Sigarms after finding out they had some openings in gun assembly. Today I got a call asking me if I wanted to come in for an interview. I'm going in Thursday for the interview. Wish me luck!

Jarhead

Congrats. I applied for that a while ago, but with no prior experience, I didn't much expect to get it.

Thanks to you all for your support.

After 24 years of self employment I felt I needed a change. So if this pans out it will be a big change. But I'm ready for it.

I'll keep you posted and thanks again.

Jarhead

Lynne said:
Got fingers and toes crossed for ya Jarhead. Good Luck!!

And baretta - I do believe you're in. [wink] (the lady with the inside track [wink] )

WoooooHoooooo,then i'm out of my unemployment slump (which SUCKS by the way)

OK........Right now I'm on cloud 9 million.

I had the interview this morning. He said that he'd filled the assembly jobs yesterday but he will have a probable opening next week at the test firing range that I seemed quite qualified for, testing and sighting in, and asked if that was someting that I'd be interested in. How do you answer a question like that? Want to guess at my answer? He's getting back to me by early next week. How do I sleep between now and then? Test firing Sigs all day. How's a guy suposed to deal with a job like that?

Thanks to all of you for your well wishes. I know it helped.

Jarhead

Boy, that kind of rejection MUST be hard to take. [roll]

Think you can live with the substitute job? 8)

I can't think of a better industry to work in than the Firearms Industry. Except possibly the military.

Woot!

Just think . . . getting paid to shoot and they supply the toys and ammo too!

That's like dying and going to heaven! [wink]

Best of luck and enjoy your new fortune.

OMG Jarhead...do you think you'll be able to handle the pressure and daily toil???

(yes, I'm jealous
monsterwink.gif
[wink] - Congrats hun.)

Back
Top Bottom