Positive Reviews?

Status
Not open for further replies.
So, here's a hypothetical to ponder...

You are a person who does not have an AR when Covid Panic hits. Now you want one. Badly.
You find a legitimate seller who has them for $250 each. You buy two, because you have the money and can afford them...

Now, you sell your second AR-lower for $500 dollars to someone who wants one, has the money and can afford it... and wants it badly.

Your AR-lower COST YOU $0.00 dollars.

Have you lost anything...?
bingo. There is always opportunity if you look hard enough.

That is supply and demand microeconomics at its fullest. If you can't understand that you should probably educate yourself brother, you clearly have the ASVAB score to comprehend this math if you went Airborne.
C'mon, now... you should know that the Airborne test means not counting higher than five, because if you count to six, Real Bad Things are happening.

bingo. There is always opportunity if you look hard enough.
I have bought Silver bars and coins since the early 1980's when they were at $5 an oz. If I ever go to sell them... it won't be at $5 dollars an ounce!

Silver, Aluminum, what's the diff. ?

AR lowers are a Commodity...

I have bought Silver bars and coins since the early 1980's when they were at $5 an oz. If I ever go to sell them... it won't be at $5 dollars an ounce!

Exactly. The house I grew up in was a 2 family near the tracks my parents bought for 15K. It sold a few years ago for 700K. Price gouging or fair market value? It is what it is.

You are a person who does not have an AR when Covid Panic hits. Now you want one. Badly.
You find a legitimate seller who has them for $250 each. You buy two, because you have the money and can afford them...

Now, you sell your second AR-lower for $500 dollars to someone who wants one, has the money and can afford it... and wants it badly.

This actually happened all week. I would see lowers with the serial number range I had inventory on. People buying it and flipping for 500. Know what I have to say? Proof of concept that’s what. 500 is less than 600-1000. As it gets lower and I can get supply without paying more for rush inventory during a pandemic to meet demand I can assure you prices will return to the 150$ per lower price Part I of three sale had. I assume the pussy snowflakes on here will take issue with 150 too. But eventually the overall market will plummet. The real gougers will lose, and many will have ARs.

C'mon, now... you should know that the Airborne test means not counting higher than five, because if you count to six, Real Bad Things are happening.

Hahaha. Listen. I was trying to throw him a bone. I ate crayons for a living before medical school. I ate those crayons at a professional level too. We couldn’t be trusted with counting at all.

Don't worry, unless demand drops really hard, really soonm NH will also have $250 lowers,
too. One of the sites posted in this thread already had purch limits on it per customer. that means the
turds are already starting to roll downhill.

-Mike
Possibly. For free states though, it's just a matter of time before supply catches up again.

Exactly. The house I grew up in was a 2 family near the tracks my parents bought for 15K. It sold a few years ago for 700K. Price gouging or fair market value? It is what it is.
How dare you profit off investment and sell at or below the market! Shyster! Once covid is over I’m going to host all you fine gents at the farm, fire up the smoker, and have a good old BBQ. Enough space to even have ourselves a shoot (if I can double check the laws on this).

I'll give you $10 an ounce for everything you have. Double your money!!!

Tell you what, the OPs marketing method with this post may be working. Don't tell me I'm the only one who thought "I'm buying one of those lowers when they become available just to spite the haters, so ha!" 🤣
Not to spite. I Wasn't looking for a lower. But I kind of feel the need for one now 😂. And don't know why I have a few 80% That have been there for at least a couple years and I haven't done anything with them yet.

Tell you what, the OPs marketing method with this post may be working. Don't tell me I'm the only one who thought "I'm buying one of those lowers when they become available just to spite the haters, so ha!" 🤣

Well now drgrant, enbloc and you have caught on to the purpose of guerilla marketing. Guess it’s soon time for a Savagery Part IV.

Well now drgrant, enbloc and you have caught on to the purpose of guerilla marketing. Guess it’s soon time for a Savagery Part IV.
Your model may only work only so far in a panic. Sort of like if you were in a band you might be known as a “one hit wonder”.

I got paper on both a Anderson lower and a mint LMT complete. Just saying.

Check to see who recently left OP feedback. Direct market those buyers $40 mags, $800 complete uppers and $500 cases of Wolf Gold.

giphy.gif

Your model may only work only so far in a panic. Sort of like if you were in a band you might be known as a “one hit wonder”.

I got paper on both a Anderson lower and a mint LMT complete. Just saying.
I thought one AR was enough after all I slept with an M16 when I was in and all that felt like was a ball and chain burden. Now I have like 10 high end builds that collect dust while I plan the next build. There’s plenty out there with my affliction. And hydroxychloroquine won’t cure it. There’s only two markets that are recession proof. Medicine and firearms. Good thing I’m involved in both.

I thought one AR was enough after all I slept with an M16 when I was in and all that felt like was a ball and chain burden. Now I have like 10 high end builds that collect dust while I plan the next build. There’s plenty out there with my affliction. And hydroxychloroquine won’t cure it. There’s only two markets that are recession proof. Medicine and firearms. Good thing I’m involved in both.
I'll argue there's a third: vices. But maybe that's a superset of your two?

Comrade, unlike in Mother Russia where bears drink vodka and commies make up the law of the land as they go with verbal statements, here in the US of f***in' A we have a legislature and executive branch and a overall process of how we turn a bill into a law. God Bless the Stars and Stripes in the Land of the Free and the Home of the Brave #MAGA. Healey's shit may fly where the Red's exist, not here though. These colors don't run!
Your previous post made it sound like you had no idea about Healey so I was just making you aware. Carry on.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom